Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My SMS ringtone, and help plz

Default My SMS ringtone, and help plz
    OK, I already made one thread about this but I am making this one in order to share my ringtone and see if anyone can offer an help.

I have no DL'ed WinSCP and have put this file name sms-received4.caf into the solder System/Library/Audio/UISounds

Now all the Horn does once again is nothing, just silence.

So here is my ringtone, I would like you all to try and put it on your phone and let me know if it works, and if it does how you did so. I know I am doing it right because I have replaced the Electronic ringtone with another ringtone from another user already.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Maybe the iPhone has a built in profanity filter

Serioulsy, you need to convert the file to a .caf format

You can convert files to .aiff using iTunes and then change the file extention to .caf

Advanced>Convert Selection to Aiff (it might show some other format, just change this in iTune's prefs)
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Yea I know, I've done all that, like I said, I already put one on there, but I just went and found the ringtone from the ringtone requst page, thank god. It works now, thanx for trying to help though, it was starting to piss me off. Everything else I have done has worked perfectly except for the one damn ringtone I wanted specifically lol.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/rington...s-here-34.html