Results 1 to 6 of 6

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Most annoying ringtone

  1. #1
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Thumbs up Most annoying ringtone
    I just HAD to do it, I had to make the most annoying ringtone, use at your own risk, if people what to kill you after hearing it, don't come crying to me ......
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    You are right...it is quite annoying...and will certainly get your attention when it rings

  3. #3
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo View Post
    You are right...it is quite annoying...and will certainly get your attention when it rings
    Thanks!
    LOL I have another one that would get you sick if you had your headphones on and listened to it
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 2008-07-29 at 01:05 AM.

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Some where in the milkyway
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 127 Times in 115 Posts

    those bloody smiley adverts drive me crazy as i wipe my cursor over them.. and now u will pay for creating a ring tone that echo's that screeching noise AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

  5. #5
    no guys, this isnt even close. try this one. tell me what you think.
    Myxer - message message message!

    sit back and press play and prepare to be annoyed


    AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    those bloody smiley adverts drive me crazy as i wipe my cursor over them.. and now u will pay for creating a ring tone that echo's that screeching noise AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
    LOL! YEA they annoy me too... So I figure why not make one with a repeating echo

    Quote Originally Posted by 613BulletProof View Post
    no guys, this isnt even close. try this one. tell me what you think.
    Myxer - message message message!

    sit back and press play and prepare to be annoyed
    Yea that would work for a SMS

    Hmmm, a nice "set" mine for a ringtone and yours for mail/message

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •