Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 982

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Post Ringtone Requests Here

  1. #641
    Default Tony soprano ringtone
    I downloaded it from the other forum but it's in mp3 and does not convert to a ringtone after i try following all the directions posted.. (sorry i dumb when it comes to these things) thanks for your help!

    TonySoprano.zip

  2. #642
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lindy View Post
    I downloaded it from the other forum but it's in mp3 and does not convert to a ringtone after i try following all the directions posted.. (sorry i dumb when it comes to these things) thanks for your help!

    TonySoprano.zip
    You're welcome, that's what we're here for


    Here you go... (just playing around and jazzed up the SPCL one )
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 2009-01-14 at 11:09 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    lindy (2009-01-16)

  4. #643
    @ DirtyDan and E-Dragon i have become quite versed when it comes to making ringtones i'd like to help with the requests, if your willing to let me. i can also create Custom SMS sounds if people wanted as well.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AverageMan For This Useful Post:

    E-Dragon (2009-01-21)

  6. #644
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageMan View Post
    @ DirtyDan and E-Dragon i have become quite versed when it comes to making ringtones i'd like to help with the requests, if your willing to let me. i can also create Custom SMS sounds if people wanted as well.
    Thanks... Be our guest The more help the better
    Anyone can feel free to help out, if you have it and someone wants it - Post it! Just PLEASE remember to keep the ringtone to 30sec. or under Do to copyright laws.....

  7. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson022 View Post
    Anyone know where i can find a Super Mario Bros ringtone?

    thanks in advance
    hey made these mario brothers 1 ringtones awhile back enjoy only song im missing is bowsers theme

    i also added my the rest of my ringtones
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AverageMan; 2009-01-22 at 05:00 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AverageMan For This Useful Post:

    gorob (2009-02-02)

  9. #646
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageMan View Post
    hey made these mario brothers 1 ringtones awhile back enjoy only song im missing is bowsers theme

    i also added my the rest of my ringtones
    Not any more...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    AverageMan (2009-01-24)

  11. #647
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by warfa View Post
    Can i request another?
    I would like the song by akinyele - put it in my mouth. the girls part at the end with the chorus lol.. thanks
    Opps JUST noticed your request
    Here you go, I extended it a bit to make it 30sec. the orig. part you wanted was only 10sec
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    Not any more...
    hey thanks for the ringtone its great but the bowser song i was talking about is from the origional mario brothers game

    still a great ringtone and i tintend on using it.

    Ring on!!!!!
    Last edited by AverageMan; 2009-01-24 at 12:18 AM.

  13. #649
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    I posted 1009 ringtones HERE look thru them to see if the ringtone you want is there...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    aly2026 (2009-02-19)

  15. #650
    Lol thanks man! the whole song is 3:23 but i wanted the part from when the girl starts to rap. its from 2:00-2:30.. the dirty part loool.. thanx dude

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    Opps JUST noticed your request
    Here you go, I extended it a bit to make it 30sec. the orig. part you wanted was only 10sec

  16. #651
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by warfa View Post
    lol thanks man! The whole song is 3:23 but i wanted the part from when the girl starts to rap. Its from 2:00-2:30.. The dirty part loool.. Thanx dude
    Ok brb...

    Here you go...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 2009-01-24 at 01:53 AM.

  17. #652
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageMan View Post
    hey thanks for the ringtone its great but the bowser song i was talking about is from the origional mario brothers game

    still a great ringtone and i tintend on using it.

    Ring on!!!!!
    Is this it? (it's still in mp3)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #653
    iPhone? More like MyPhone qnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mac Land
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 34 Times in 28 Posts

    Does any one have the sound from the Skypager platform.

    Pager?? yeah I'm old but wanted it any way.


    With Skypager when you send a message it will say "Message sent, Thanks for using Skypager." or something to that effect.

    I just need the file does not matter what type .mp3, .wav, aif, caf, oog.

    Or if there is a song where it is clear then Let me know the song and I'll cut it that way.

    I can convert it for the phone no issues now thanks to E-Dragon and others.

    thanks in advance.
    Yeah I'm an iPhoneaholic!! So What!!!
    4s on 5.1.1 natural
    4 on 5.1.1 jailbroken on Straight Talk
    3Gs 5.0.1
    3G 3.1.3
    2G's on 1.1.4, 3.1.3

  19. #654
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by qnc View Post
    Does any one have the sound from the Skypager platform.

    Pager?? yeah I'm old but wanted it any way.


    With Skypager when you send a message it will say "Message sent, Thanks for using Skypager." or something to that effect.

    I just need the file does not matter what type .mp3, .wav, aif, caf, oog.

    Or if there is a song where it is clear then Let me know the song and I'll cut it that way.

    I can convert it for the phone no issues now thanks to E-Dragon and others.

    thanks in advance.
    Here you go...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    qnc (2009-01-24)

  21. #655
    iPhone? More like MyPhone qnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mac Land
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 34 Times in 28 Posts

    E-Dragon you are da man. I have been searching for weeks and could not find it. How do you do it?

    Looks like I might have to pick an obscure sound to see if you can find it.

    Many thanks
    Yeah I'm an iPhoneaholic!! So What!!!
    4s on 5.1.1 natural
    4 on 5.1.1 jailbroken on Straight Talk
    3Gs 5.0.1
    3G 3.1.3
    2G's on 1.1.4, 3.1.3

  22. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    Is this it? (it's still in mp3)
    nope but this is mp3 form
    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. #657
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by qnc View Post
    E-Dragon you are da man. I have been searching for weeks and could not find it. How do you do it?

    Looks like I might have to pick an obscure sound to see if you can find it.
    Many thanks
    I have the song..

    LOL

    You're welcome, glad I could help...

  24. #658
    Green Apple RonnyT24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 28 Times in 5 Posts

    Can someone make me a ringtone of that new song with Chris Brown and T-pain - Freeze. Thanks in advance.
    Go Ahead. Hit the Thank button... it wont bite.

    Tap Tap Revenge is Gay... That is fact.

    Giggidy.

  25. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyT24 View Post
    Can someone make me a ringtone of that new song with Chris Brown and T-pain - Freeze. Thanks in advance.
    here i have 2 you can choose to use either or neiher

    enjoy!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  26. #660
    Does anybody have a good collection of different styles of simple ringing ringtones!

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •