Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post Ringtone Requests Here

hi can someone do fresh prince of belair theme song
    starting after 9 seconds (not the beginning) please

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG41 View Post
    Can I please have the chorus of these songs:

Piece of me- Britney Spears:
    See you again-Miley Cyrus:
    Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis:
    Dont Stop the Music-Rihanna:
    Hero & Heroine: Boys Like Girls:
    Make Love in This Club- Usher ft. yound Jeezy
    Misery Business- Paramore
    Never Too Late- Three Days Grace
    Truly Madly Deeply-Savage Garden
    Wait For You- Elliot Yemen
    Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield ft Sean Kingston
    Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
    Clumsy - Fergie
    Elevator - Flo Rida ft Timbaland
    Superstar - Lupe Fiasco ft Matthew Santos
    Stop and Stare - OneRepublic

Sorry for such a long list, do what you can!
    Thanks!!!
    i'll second those.

The AOL sound scheme for most sounds. Like for mail, "You've got mail" and for the SMS's the AOl chat room sounds. Ect. . .

how do i change the m4a to a m4r file? just add ".m4r" after the file name? it didnt work

Quote Originally Posted by ephone View Post
    To unhide file extensions:

goto:
    start>my documents>tools>folder options>view>

scroll down to: hide extensions for known file types
    uncheck
    apply

now when you see the song name it should have the file extension showing. just right click on the name, scroll down to rename and change the extension. it should ask you if your sure about changing the extension just hit hell ya.......
    i did that and changed the file name to m4r. it does show up under ringtones but when syncing onto the iphone all ringtones transfer but the one i made doesnt =/

Ring tone request:

rick ross - everyday im hustlin'
    The Scene Aesthetic - Beauty In The Breakdown
    The Scene Aesthetic - So Peter, You've Become a Pirate
    the starting line - island

thank you =D
    Last edited by savages911; 2008-05-21 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Unhappy Ringtones not getting copied in Ringtone folder in itunes; not syncing with iphone
    I tried downloading few ringtones from the downloads section. Unzipped them & placed them in a folder on my PC. Tried drag & drop into ringtones folder in iTunes, but didn't work. Then tried adding that folder under Music folder in iTunes, was successful.
    But not able to transfer the ringtones to my iphone. It says could not sync as your iphone does not support this format even though they are in .m4r format.

Can someone do these songs:

Stat Quo - G.R.I.T.S.
    Bobby Creekwater - OJ
    Slim Thugg - Theme song (Hoggs on da grind)

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    Post Ringtone Requests Here!

Please do not link songs or fragments of songs longer than 30 seconds. This is copyright infringement and is ILLEGAL.

If you don't have your own sound clip post the title of the song and the artist who wrote it. You can also request non-musical sounds, but please be specific in what you want and we'll do our best to match it.

Also, if you are satisfied with the fulfillment of your request, please THANK the person who made it for you.

Short Ringtone Tutorial

Use a sound file editing program such as Audacity (free for Windows and Mac OS X) to edit your sound clip or song down to 20-25 seconds. It's fairly simple to use and if you are stuck you can ask for help or use the included help files.

Download Audacity for Windows

Download Audacity for Mac OS

After getting your desired segment/clip, click File > Export as wav.

Export it and save it to your desktop or somewhere that you can easily find it. Now drag and drop it into your iTunes library, and find it under music. Right click and select "Convert Selection to AAC." After it converts it will start playing the newly converted file. Delete the other (wav) file, both from your iTunes library and your desktop.

Now right click the newly converted AAC version of your clip, and choose "Show in Windows Explorer" for Windows, and I'm not sure what it's called exactly for Mac but it will be the one that takes you to where the file is stored in your iTunes music folders. Now right click that file and rename ".m4a" to ".m4r", and allow iTunes to refresh (or try playing the file still in your music folder). It should move the file to ringtones, which you can now access in iTunes > Ringtones and also sync with your iPhone.

I hope this was helpful, and if you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread!
    Doesn't work. How do you change the extenson name?
    Last edited by soprano3695; 2008-05-25 at 09:35 PM. Reason: forgot attachment

just use audiko.net u can make ir ur self in like 2 min very easy and quick also you cna look up ringtones form there

thanks that link is actually quick and easy!

can anyone get me the sound from all of dj dramas mixtapes where he says "Cannon" ..

its like the computer voice that says it...

i am trying to find it without any background music

if u can find it, thatd be AWESOME

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Law & Order SVU
    Hey do you have the Law & Order SVU theme? My wife is a huge fan and I would love to get this for her!

thanks for the tutorial
    Last edited by aimsterinc; 2008-06-14 at 09:17 PM.

can any1 get me the ringtone for Blink-182's Happy Holidays You Bastard

Does any one have the Indiana Jones theme song. I would like to get that. I have star wars if interested.

Thanks

Default HEre are three that I think are awesome.
    Here are three that I like a bunch. All are in m4r format for your iPhone. Enjoy!!!!!
    The ringtone of death from One missed call (scares the hell out of people sometimes)
    The theme from God of War 2
    The Geico song with the caveman in the Airport.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can someone upload Zombie Nation "Kernkraft 400" as its upload time had been expired?

can i please get

let the beat build - lil wayne
    mr carter - lil wayne
    fone home - lil wayne

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey dan can you make me a ringtone using the banana song by the aggrolites.. my son love's that song and i can't find it anywhere ( i saw it on yo gabba gabba).. thanx ahead of time..

i also wanted to know if you can get the beat from super mario on nes level 1.2 when you warp in the pipe and come out in the blue stage i luv that beat
    Last edited by slacker4_1; 2008-06-30 at 12:11 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Tried finding it but not sure if its out there. I have 2 requests. The first is
    All American Rejects - Move along

The 2nd is

Stewie from Family Guy, singing a song that goes something like "Welcome to my sexy party, have a breast milk with a splash of baccardi, the women will converse about things like health, shoes and the weather and everything else."

i dont think thats the lyrics exactly but it should be really close.

I really appreciate this and thanks in advance.

-Casey
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

how to Convert file .mp3 or .m4r ---------> is file .aif
    Last edited by den000007; 2008-07-02 at 02:50 AM.

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast