Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post Ringtone Requests Here

Can I please have the chorus of these songs:

Piece of me- Britney Spears:
    See you again-Miley Cyrus:
    Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis:
    Dont Stop the Music-Rihanna:
    Hero & Heroine: Boys Like Girls:
    Make Love in This Club- Usher ft. yound Jeezy
    Misery Business- Paramore
    Never Too Late- Three Days Grace
    Truly Madly Deeply-Savage Garden
    Wait For You- Elliot Yemen
    Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield ft Sean Kingston
    Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
    Clumsy - Fergie
    Elevator - Flo Rida ft Timbaland
    Superstar - Lupe Fiasco ft Matthew Santos
    Stop and Stare - OneRepublic

Sorry for such a long list, do what you can!
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Betium Inside View Post
    Hello Guys,
    When I am trying to rename the file but is not working. I have tried on Vista and XP, and its the same... I am getting xxxxx.m4a.m4r

I am using 1.1.4 and Itunes on my XP 7.4.3.1 and on Vista 7.6.2.9

Can you help me? Maybe there is patch on this or it can only be done with prev versions. . Please let me know.
    Solution:

I think I saw one guy asking the same question, and I just found the solution.
    When you go to "show on Windows Explorer" You need to go to Tools - Folder Options. ( If you can't see the Menu Bar, just hit Alt and it will show).
    Then go to View, and then you need to un-click the box - Hide extensions for known file types.

Then you can click on rename and it will actually show you the real extension of the file and THEN change that to .m4r and then drag it into your ringtone folder!!!

So, You CAN do this!!! I have the latest version of itunes and 1.1.4 iphone and still works!

Good luck!

I learned this on this video!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qIt1pcbhi4"]YouTube - Loading custom ringtones onto iPhone FOR FREE!!![/ame]

If you have problems send me an PM.

can i get these songs (chorus preferably):
    Ms. Hangover - Flo Rida
    Elevator - Flo Rida
    You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive
    Roll (ft. Sean Kingston) - Flo Rida
    Forever - Chris Brown
    Pieces - Sum41
    Perfect - Simple Plan
    All I Have to Give - Backstreet Boys

Thanks!

if someone could make a money, success, fame, glamor from party monster one, pretty please?

How are you guys adding these for the sms alerts,locks,etc. I'm on 1.1.4 ziphone unlocked and I used ibrickr in the past but no luck now. Ibrickr says my phone is not free

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Hello all, I wanted to ask a request for:

Zelda- Ocarina of Times

I know there several ones but im looking more from when I used to play N64 where Zelda played the Ocarina then one im looking is the one in the forest, appreciate the help :P
    Bumping my request

The game is Called Zelda Ocarina of Times
    song request: dont know name but its when he's playing the ocarina in the forest. hope it helps

^ message me if you still want it, i might have it
    Last edited by retro23phan; 2008-05-07 at 04:37 AM.

Yo you know the Street Fighter game & Movies? I am looking to get a couple of them throwing the fireball sounds and upper-cuts sounds from Akuma, Ken & Ryu

Yo this is what i could come up with, i think part5 you can make a good lock&unlock sound from the fireball&uppercut sound. if you can try and make some out of all the moves you can i'll use them as sms an email ect... thx
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UK4XOJ4J

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I want the sound byte of the kid who pwned the crap out of the reporter by saying "I like turtles!"

Example here... Probably not the best quality but it's all over the net there should be a better quality sound file somewhere out there.

is this the one
    Attached Files Attached Files

what happened to E-Dragon, he used to get these ringtones done real quick, no offense jus curious haven't seen a post from him in a while.

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe he got tired of doing all these request.

can someone do the lil wayne part of in the club pt.2 please?

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xicemanx View Post
    Yeah I wouldnt mind having this either. Somone ? Anyone ?

hey ive done a few request for people and it does get a bit annoying when you ask for 10 ringtones and if you want your request to be filled quicker why not get the song you want edit the part you want zip it up and attach it to your request!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to robbpell For This Useful Post:

hookerpuncher (2008-05-16)

I will be adding some ringtones to my repo this weekend... have a test one up of the "maverick, requesting a flyby", the rest will be 30 sec clips of songs for ringtones.

Add my repo and if you have requests, please zip your request with this post quoted, it just makes it easier and quicker for me to add them to the repo and for you to enjoy! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robbpell View Post
    hey ive done a few request for people and it does get a bit annoying when you ask for 10 ringtones and if you want your request to be filled quicker why not get the song you want edit the part you want zip it up and attach it to your request!
    If you still have the files that you have done, I would be more than happy to add them to my repo for people to direct DL...
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-05-16 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by xicemanx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cjvdh View Post
    Yeah I wouldnt mind having this either. Somone ? Anyone ?
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by robbpell View Post
    if you want your request to be filled quicker why not get the song you want edit the part you want zip it up and attach it to your request!
    What? That doesn't make any sense. If they already had the part they wanted edited, then why would they be requesting someone else do it.

Default Chris Brown - With You
    my fav song for now ^^

Yo you know the Street Fighter game & Movies? I am looking to get a couple of them throwing the fireball sounds and upper-cuts sounds from Akuma, Ken & Ryu

Yo this is what i could come up with, i think part5 you can make a good lock&unlock sound from the fireball&uppercut sound. if you can try and make some out of all the moves you can i'll use them as sms an email ect... thx
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Dan, good work man , could you please do me a ringtone, Paranoid by Black Sabbath, sad I know!! I am trying to do my own but the help pages on my Audacity won't open as yet, and I havn't quite worked out how to do my own yet.
    cheers nairny

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast