Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Music is My Hot Hot Sex' Ringtone (From iPod touch commercial)

Default 'Music is My Hot Hot Sex' Ringtone (From iPod touch commercial)
    Hey guys, I really really really like the iPod Touch commercial that was made by a guy who likes the iPod Touch a lot. That being said, I found out that the song that is played during the commercial is called 'Music is My Hot Hot Sex' by CSS. So I found my way to a high quality version of the MP3, and then realized that in the commercial, the MP3 is spliced together portions of the song. So I gave it a go and came up with two versions. The first is a proof-of-concept version. It is exactly like the one in the commercial, and is 0:33 in length. This would be good for a SMS ringtone, but not ideal for a regular ringtone. That is why I created the second variant. it is 0:22 in length, which is more suitable for a ringtone. Both are in M4R format, and ready to go!

NOTE: I did not just record the commercial and take credit. I really did take the original song, and splice it in an audio editor, it took quite a bit of time.

Due to the crappy space limitations, I've upped them all to my box.net account. DOWNLOAD HERE. I wish that I could up more than 295Kb for ZIP file, and also be able to up RAR files... Oh well
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2007-12-01 at 02:39 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Imahottguy For This Useful Post:

dai (2007-12-08), Jodiedicie (2007-12-05), Travace (2007-12-06), uPhone559 (2007-12-02)

Sweet, thanks for posting...

no prob bro

Imahottguy, we just raised the limit of zips to 1mb (approx) and added rar. =D

Good job on the ringtones!

they sound really good on the iphone! Thank you
    Hit Thanks!

Thanks for the sweet ringtone hehe

These do sound really well. Am using it now. Thanks!

Reako

thanks Imahottguy .......

Thanks for the responses guys! I'm glad that you like them. I'll up them individually, if necessary, though my mirror will always work... It's only for attaching things online

@Dash-2: Thank you for upping the limits and adding RAR. It will help me out w/ attaching items in the future

But yeah, I'll take requests... It will just take a bit of time per request, but I have no prob... What song should I do next? I'm really working hard to clean up the Nokia tune ringtone. I think the 'Nokia Tune' in monophonic form would just be hilarious on our great and powerful iPhone.

EDIT: I cannot attach the files? There is no 'button' to manage attachments.
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2007-12-04 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    EDIT: I cannot attach the files? There is no 'button' to manage attachments.
    Attachments, vbcode buttons, and drop down menu's are temporary down. They should be back up in a day or two.

Alright, thanks

Sounds awesome, thanks!

Hi, it's not bad!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

Another great one. Thanks!

yes yes thanks for sure

Thanks so much, this rocks my phone!

thanks keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by 87fleet View Post
    thanks keep them coming
    I will if I get some requests Personally, I only use the CSS ringtone and Perfect Timing. But I will make more per request, just post the request in this thread