Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lil wayne lock unlock sound for iphone

Default lil wayne lock unlock sound for iphone
    i think it would be hot, if some one made it so when you unlock the phone it plays a little part of a weezy song and when u lock it it does the same thing, instead of the gay *** ones people make.
    like the sidekick lx u can do that **** its and hot, when u get music artist themes and when u lock and unlock **** it plays a part of a song, we should have tha ****

2. The Following User Says Thank You to l3igtony101 For This Useful Post:

Smm (2009-11-04)

ohh gangsta gangsta right here...

Lol, calling the regular lock sounds gay, then wanting a lilwayne sound clip. The irony.
    iDictionary .. who are you?

Default please say the baby
    i dont know about that but i definately could use a source that has sounds for customize. i agree some of the sound sets are a little weak and i know people have some cool sounds so the questiion is who will take the time to create a source for installer.

other great rapper sounds:
    biggie----"ungh"
    pac------"sugeshotme"
    nas------"illmatic"
    az-------"lifes a b!tch then you die"
    jay-z-----"hov"

lolololololoolol

I want to know if i have to unlock the phone just to add sounds cause i try using the WinSCP to add sounds and it just keep saying no network conection i have the ip address, the user name "root" and passw. "alpine" but still dont work, so once again to i have unlock it, or just jailbreak it. thanks guys for your helpl.

Thanks

yes you need to jailbreak it and install BSD subsystem and openSSH for the phone to be able to contact your PC.

@ 13igtony101:

do your research 'home boi'. You can quite easily cut whatever part of any rappers song you like and convert it to the file format (.caf i believe??) , SSH into your phone and replace the lock + unlock sounds so weezy can say "the firemans coming" or whatever gay ish you want him to say. There are guides everywhere for this type of thing, and doesnt take that much effort. I think i'm right in saying it can all be done in itunes aswell.

if this is all to technical for you, please sell your iphone or give it away. you are clearly far far far to gangsta to own one, let alone use it properly.

@rstuvwxyz

the reason the sound sets are a little weak is simply because it is so easy to make your own.

lol i love gettin attack by geeks callin me gangster cuz i like weezy, my bad i still dont listen to hanson and ****. and im to gangster for a iphone my bad i use it as a phone, and not as something that will control my life to figure out what new things i can try to hack for it. stupid nerd

lol. ethug

no i listen to lil wayne also...
    i just dont talk like him

Thanks

lol, ive got tha carter iii already. i am alaso a little wayne fan, he raps clever wit metaphors n that but he talks stupid in interviews n that. check the DJ rippin lately for proof.

you my friend are talking stupid.

let us all know how you get on when you create your weezy lock/unlock sounds, maybe upload them so any other weezy dcikriders can use them.

guys i'm having problems with sounds "lock, and unlock" i try copying the new file sounds to UISounds with the CuteFTP software but everytime i do, still play the original sounds and also convert file to aiff in Itunes but still wont work. thanks for your help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    lol. ethug
    I hate it when people say things like that, as if you know the person in real life or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seym0urcaKe View Post
    I hate it when people say things like that, as if you know the person in real life or something?
    So you're defending the dude that called everyone 'nerds' and 'stupid geeks', as if he knows them in real life?
    To live, you have to lie

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luiz View Post
    no i listen to lil wayne also...
    i just dont talk like him
    lolol

"i got an iphone, i use it as a phone. im to gangster for an iphone to figure stuff out"

but u want new lock sounds lol, tryna figure stuff out. want a ehug?
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    So you're defending the dude that called everyone 'nerds' and 'stupid geeks', as if he knows them in real life?
    I'm not defending his statement or him, I'm clearly stating, I hate it when people say things like that, same as topic starter.

i'll give it a shot at making something..

let me know what bit you want..

Thanks

its really not hard, would take less than 5 minutes to do...... cut a song in itunes, convert to .aiff and rename to Unlock.caf instead of .aiff and replace the original Unlock.caf by ssh.

and please dont defend the internet gangsta. if he seriously eriously wanted a lil wayne unlock sound, he would have searched how to do it. this guy is clearly to thug to search forums and to gangsta to mod his iphone by his self and solely relies on installer.

what a G

if i had his music i would do it.

Thanks

took me 3 minutes, can do any song whatever part you want. i have all of tha carter series so any requests n ill up them for you.

this one is 1 line of the lollipop chorus, could be used for lock/unlock i guess if your a fanboy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yo eThug iz a bad boy !
    Yaameeen! Lol