Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I can Make my mp3 into ring tones and add them to itunes but how.....

Default I can Make my mp3 into ring tones and add them to itunes but how.....
    How can I edit the ringtone so it start where i want him to start? Right now I have the entire song.

I got it just had to re convert after choosing where to start and end in the song.
    Last edited by shadowx; 2007-11-02 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Audacity
    There is a open source freeware program called audacity. It is pretty easy to use and you can cut down your mp3's to just a 20 - 30 sec audio clips. It takes a little getting used to and getting them cut down, but once you figure it out you can its pretty easy. You can also increase the db so the audio is a little louder. Give it a try. Hope it works for you.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with garageband. Let me see if I can find it and try it out..

edit: I see that is for the MAC, I dont have a MAC. sorry cant help you there...
    Last edited by mcgill4; 2007-11-04 at 09:05 PM. Reason: update

Mp3 Sound Cutter, best cutting program in... like... ever!
    RiverPast Audio Converter, for getting to m4a.

Both progs are free for this kind of use (less than 1 minute fragments )
    iPhone 8GB (updated to 1.1.1)
    Belgium // Proximus - Belgacom Mobile

Please use the thank button if a post or reply helped you.

Thanks

ok im trying that riverpast audio converter but i cant see the option for m4a.. help please
    I have just checked and it asks for the booster pack which i have downloaded the free trial but it asks for email and code but i havent got one for the trial