Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have a ringtone issue/problem

Default I have a ringtone issue/problem
    hey, i have downloaded a few ringtones from the site and they are all great! I unzip them and have placed them into a folder on my desktop. I then double clicked them and they opened in itunes.
    When i drag them into my iphone they transfer fine and show in the ringtone playlist.
    However when i come to assign different ringtones for different people I only have one of the ringtones listed. I have tried transfering the ringtones one by one and all together. I still cant seem to get more than one custom ringtone on my iphone

i am sure there is probably a rather simple solution but i am not a tech guru and am in need of some help.

Many thanks in advance!
    MikeBeb

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had this same problem last night, I made 3 different ringtones and put them into itunes, then when I dragged them to the phone it said that they synced but when I went to sounds on the phone and wanted to make sure they all worked I had 3 tones but they were the same song! I checked one of them and had someone to call me and when they called the ringtone that played wasn't even the one that was checked. SMH I need a lot of assistance with this phone.