Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] MasDesign Titanium IPhone Back Plate

iPhone users are nuts. I am one of them. They like to beautify their phones and yet they would find ways to protect what they make pretty. Your products just amplifies this. I love it! It's gorgeous. For once, I would love to take it out that leather pouch often and show my phone around...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i never get picked to win anything, but i might as well try.... great review cowboy!!! really think this would be good for me.... i dont even place my phone on anything hard without something soft for it to sit on..... keep these review/giveaways comin!

these look sick but i dont know if i would ever pay $68 for one, i rather use the cheap backings on ebay even if they dont last long, for $68 i can get like 17 cheap backing from ebay

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks very cool. Does it have any negative affect on reception?

Holy smokes Batman! These look amazing! This is how they should have kept the iPhone, the metal back on the iPhone 2g looked the best imo. This would be a great replacement for my current back, my girlfriend got an iPhone 4 for my birthday when they came out and took it to her friend to have the back laser engraved with our names in a heart, but it compromised the integrity of it and now has a large crack that spans the back of the phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love to go through the Airport metal detector with that bad boy on the back of my Phone. "what's in your pocket sir"

WOW It's Hot Jiggly Fish GOSH Can I Please Win One Lol

They do look very well made, nice to see such a good fit.

I've been waiting for an awesome BackPlate.. ANd here it is! An amazing backplate thats worthy of opening up my in warranty beautiful iphone 4. Ive got to have it, please!!

-Dilip James

I really liked the cover! It looked really cool with the bumper too!

Thanks

my glass back cracked D: i need a new back pick me!
    it looks sick!

Thanks

For me is a excellent way to protect your phone.Looks very nice, clean and awesome. Glad that a great company come out with a high quality product!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

I want this so bad!!

Would you mind giving one to a kid that's in the make a wish foundation? Ha

I guess that's my bribe to get one. :P haha but no joke I'm in it.

Love the titanium design looks real good with the bumper compared to the other like you said and should hold up better love them both but kinda liking the grey giving I have a white iPhone and would love to get one to c how it looks and see how it holds up :-) thankx

Thanks

You know those things that make you jaw drop to knee level, folloved by immediate sexual arousal and the infamous must-have -reaction that usually occurs with things you're in a dire need for? Yeah.

Looking at my worn out glass backpanel, I could really use one of these.

I've seen many different backcovers like this on ebay or something, but this look reeeeaaally clean and realy good.
    It fits perfect with the colour of the fram!
    I'd like to have some ;D

how does it affect the signal? I want one to test

I think the idea of having an executive iPhone case is brilliant and this titanium cover from Mas Design ticks all the boxes. Not only does it provide a cool, sleek and modern design for the phone but it also provides a high level of protection.

The choice of designs are very nice, Patch and Armor covers in the raw titanium range offer an industrial and hardy look whereas the Natural and Black designs from the brushed titanium range are cool, crisp designs that wont date.

Both sets are beautifully crafted but the Armor design really is a smart and well designed cover that gets my engine running!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast