Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] MasDesign Titanium IPhone Back Plate

Wow that looks sick, always wanted to use a bumper on my phone but I'm always worried about dinging it up more than it already is. A back plate like this would looks stylish!

Those would look pretty sick on my iphone 4 w/ a silver digitizer

I really like the look of these cool backplates!!

Wow!
    This is exactly what I'm looking for all the time!
    Absolutly beautiful and perfectly matches the iPhone 4 design!

I'd love to win one!

that is the coolest case i have seen yet. and i bet it is one of the strongest. the checkered one is awsome. wish i could hold one to see what its like

Default Sweet
    Would absolutely love one of those! Have unfortunately already had to replace both my g/f's and my own iPhone bc of 'droppage'! The $169 deductable hurts, plus these look awesome I'm not a case guy, Humber only, these would b perfect!

Yeah those are dead sexxy. I'll take one

Awesome!!!
    One of the best backs for the iphone I 've seen.

Well, this will surely give my iPhone a lot of extra sexiness

WANTED: One amazingly "Mas Design" "Natural" plate needed to Modmyi-Phone!

Thanks

Now this is what I'm talking about...Send it my way please.

I love it! It's an instant get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Brothason View Post
    Custom backs are really nice but what not a lot of people don't know is that your signal strength is affected pretty badly. It's even worse for the metal ones. I have a friend who owns a cell phone repair store and I've tried all sorts of custom backs. It really sucks cuz it makes the iPhone look really sick. If you don't care though, go nuts.
    Trust me I did Tons of test on these and had them all weekend. The signal stregnth wasn't affected one but by these.
    I know the cheap eBay ones kill you bars. I haven't noticed a difference at all

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the black looks pretty clean, definitely have to have some shock protection. would love to carry my phone with no case (like some of my rich customers) but i drop my phone too much lol

That is a bad-as* looking back piece , I will have to save up for one of them instead of buying one of those cheap ones on ebay! Looks really clean cut.

Sick. Hook a brother up!!

whoa, amazin(:

These look amazing! My wife would love this and it is our Silver anniversary

These look amazing! My wife would love this, and it is our Silver Anniersary year

That looks awesome! It completes the look of exceptional build quality of the iPhone 4. Plus, I love titanium...

Looks absolutely incredible. Could use this to add some protection on my phone, seeing as how I decided to remove my case because it wouldn't let me use my car's iphone cable (bottom port wasn't exposed enough)

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast