Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] The iPod Nano Watch Showdown

Pretty sweet. I like thinner bands but they're all nice looking. Look to be good quality.

this thing is a beauty..it will look stunning on my wrist..^^

this thing is a beauty.it will look stunning on my wrist ^^

i also love the paradox. i like the metallic/almost industrial design

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's such a simple idea but yet very cool. I own several watches and this is a must have for me.

I might end up buying all of them haha. It's almost like a spy gadget...

I like the paradox as well, looks like it will really protect my investment the best. I just cant get over that seam in the middle of the LunaTik especially since they dont match up perfectly, but all are cool designs..

Sweet designs. It seems like the nano would make a great wrist companion, especially while working out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The Paradox:
    Pros:

It has the best look overall. Its bezel is smooth and fluid. The buttons protrude nicely and seem to be easily clickable. Anodized or chrome would really set it off.

Cons:

The band is a bit ‘thin’ for a wide watch. And the durability of the buttons have not been mentioned.

The Lunatik:
    Pros:

Great band, good size in comparison to the watch itself. The allen screws for the ban will give it a tough feel and look. I highly doubt that band would ever come off. The covering looks ok.

Cons:

The case looks flimsy as you can see a misalignment.

The Tik Tok:
    Pros:

The cleanest looking of the 3. Good size band, pretty exposed to not loose the nano’s shape. Doesn’t give off that it’s a watch, but actually a nano on a watch band. Since no bezel, working through the nano’s touch screen would be easier.

Cons:

Being too exposed… to the elements.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Damn that looks sick.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm not much an Apple fanboy, but I'd be damned if I didn't find an iPod Nano watch exuding both geek and sex appeal. Makes me wonder if Apple will keep watchband peripherals in mind for their next generation Nano.

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

They look great. Very cool idea.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The TikTok is more practical for those that decide to use the Nano just more than a watch. Instead of having your arm tethered to a wire in your car, you may simply just pop it off. I would consider the LunaTik or the Paradox when our car systems are smart enough to sync via Bluetooth.

It would be great for $80 for it also to enable bluetooth functionality. If I could put my nano into a watch band and strap on my bluetooth headphones, I would be able to run so much easier!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'd definitely pick the Paradox. I like the watch band more. It looks more comfortable. They all are cool though.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I thought this was so stupid when it was first introduced. But like any other Apple product I can't stand not having it lol. The nano being so small seemed ridiculous but in those gorgeous watch-style cases it looks amazing. Definitely will invest in one just for kicks whenever I have extra money to spend

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Note - we reviewed the Titanium on the Paradox, it's a nicer metal but the stainless steel is shinier.

All three of these are great, of the three the i love the paradox for its looks and protection, but i also love the tiktok for its simplicity and ease of use.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Flatbeats's Avatar
    Thanks

super cool, Id wear one, I dont normally do watches, but thats sweet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm liking the paradox as it has a more... more finished look with not as much 'distractions' meaning like where on the LunaTik I believe has two lines along the rim of the watch which doesn't really bring out the 'freshness' of the wear. So I am moving more towards the Paradox for it's sustainability and protection.

the lunatik looks unbelievable, though i like the tik tok. plastic kind of worries me. the paradox just seems too bulky, cos i'm not a big guy....

Wow I glad you guys reviewed it I spent an hour in the store debating on a watch case. only to walk out still confused. I wouldn't mind getting one from ModMyi

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast