Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] The iPod Nano Watch Showdown

The Paradox is the best one I think I looked at this watch band on kick starter before this post and I really like the black and red band that he has on there..... By far this is the best one

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh come on, Who doesn't want an iPod on their wrist? i really want one :P

I like them all as well. the lunatik would have to be my favorite of all three. But what would I do with my cord to my headphones if I wanted to wear this and jam? and when is someone going to jailbreak a nano? ha ha

Not bad at all, especially with the varying faces and themes. Looks good, I'd definitely sport one!

i REALLY REALLY wakt a blackout TikTok

Definitely sharp looking!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

Very sleek and cool. I'm crossing my fingers to be the lucky commenter

the design and paradox not to mention the concept all show an immense success and most of all money to be made!!! millions!

The Paradox looks best. However, I would add a metal bracelet or leather strap instead of plastic or mesh which matches the metal case. I would also paint the metal to match the colours of the iPod Nano line.

Thanks

I love it and I would rock a Nano watch daily!

A wise man once said, “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” I realize the probability of winning one of these things, but it's worth a shot for something like this that exceeds both appearance and functionality.

lunaTIK is the best

paradox is awesome

TikTok really bad

I bet us UK residents are exempt from wining one huh

The TikTok is the best!!!

These look amazing! I missed funding it in Kickstarter and now am Kicking myself : )

At first glance I prefer the TikTok for the super clean asthetic appearance. However, this is of course a compromise to protection.

The Paradox wins HANDS DOWN in my opinion!
    Full protection, integrated buttons, flip down access to the dock connector, and the BEST watch band of the three models... I can't imagine the project wouldn't get funded!

CHR!S

The ipod nano as wrist watch - this is the suprem fashion accessory for a geek )

I would love to own all 3, but the Lunatik would suit me more due to the fact that I have large wrists to fill.

I'll be honest, I'm just posting cuz I want a freebie!!

I have no luck with watches. Either break or the battery dies. I could use a new one. They're all cool and pretty stylish looking. I'm not fussy!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast