Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] The iPod Nano Watch Showdown

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    this is a really cool idea! i bought ipod nano last year and i have used it only a couple of times, because it was just easier for me to use my iphone for music!
    but as a watch... thats a fantastic idea! lets hope i win 1 !!!!

love the look, would love to have one as a watch!
    i want one!

I'd like to have one of those. They look great. Surprise me with either of them.

Let me get one of those. Pick for me, I'll take either. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

These are pretty damn cool I must say! I Would rock any version!

Thanks

I have debated with myself several times over getting a nano for this very use. I haven't yet but I would like to. So if you pick me I'll be that much closer to getting one.
    I have also thought, man that would be a big watch but then I think about my friend who has a watch about that size. Plus big watches are fashionable now days.
    Last edited by cwr1091; 2011-06-03 at 01:50 AM.

my nano watch just broke....and one of these would look very attractive on my wrist and think the ladies will agree!

dear modmyi, help me get laid....

I have been following these watch bands since new nano's came out. they quickly became trend internationally.

Its extremely cool and catches a lot of attention

Id love to have either one of those! The tik tok is a favorite of mine though!

Thanks

I was planning to plug in earphones while wearing this as a watch.

I'll give this a shot. I'd like to see this on my wrist.

these look awesome!
    they look so smooth yet sophisticaed

I absolutely love the idea and products just wish I had the money to buy it!

and thats a wrap. a big thanks to all the supporters and individuals who became backers for the Paradox Kickstarter campaign. The Paradox will be going into a production and All Geek Everything will be designing a new website where we will be taking pre-orders for the Paradox. To stay up-to-date with all Paradox news follow me on twitter Twitter and All Geek Everything Twitter

Dammit Mannnnn, Why didn't I think of this!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I would go for the TikTok but the LunaTik Caught my eye!
    SWEET!

Dammit Mannnnn, Why didn't I think of this!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I would go for the TikTok but the LunaTik Caught my eye!
    SWEET

I personally like the LunaTik. The band has the same design throughout giving it a clean look. I am also a fan of the wider band. Second favorite is the Paradox, I like metal things. With the TikTok, I would break it then be sad.

Like them all though, very clean.

This is really an ingenious idea. All 3 of the models look professional, yet I do prefer the TikTok just because of the ease of access. If I planned on using it as a full-time watch, the LunaTik is clearly the way to go.

Kudos to fellow Chicagoan Scott Wilson on these designs, and I hope to win one of these soon.

Just starting my first internship in Manhattan with a big banking firm. I figure one of these will give me the perfect amount of attention that'll keep me remembered after I graduate from school. Which hopefully can lead to a future job!

I think all three watches look amazing and I would feel very lucky to get a single one of them

iPhone? More like MyPhone ifonemaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't help but login after almost a year just to get this sweet tech. -droid fan now tho

Those are awesome, my son is 5 and he is already a huge apple fan. Can hardly get my iPad from him. I will defiantly get one of these for him. He also has a fascination with watches. Perfect gift for a tech kid.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast