Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone nightmare with happy ending !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone nightmare with happy ending !
    I am new to the iphone,,,, I have a iphone nightmare story with a happy ending. First of all, I am on tmobile,,,and last weekend, I got my first iphone that I have been dying to have forever bought it from individual sale on craigslist,,, it was in perfect working order, cheap and a good sale. I took it to get jailbroken ,, then 2 days later bam,, itunes freeze. My new phone was stuck, and i was crushed! I thought it was bricked. Even the dude who jailbroke it for me thought it was bricked and couldnt help. It took me 3 days,, I tried everything even tinyumbrella wouldnt get it out of itunes freeze screen alas,,, you guys saved the day I jailbroke it with redsnow,,,4.21, it took several tries, 24 hours later friday night it finally took. However it was still locked after it came back. Coming here reading one of the posts I saw the how to unlock on cydia and wham bam bars it took. I was so proud of myself several years ago I was moding motorola cells now iphones! Only a week ago , I knew nothing,,,, couldnt even find my contacts on the phone and then one week later i learned a new art form! You guys are awesome@!: Lesson learned never go to itunes update and restore on a jailbroken phone!
    Last edited by stacyth; 2011-10-02 at 02:42 AM. Reason: changing title of thread