Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DownGrade to 4.3.3 Iphone 4 JB redsn0w 0.9.9b1

Question DownGrade to 4.3.3 Iphone 4 JB redsn0w 0.9.9b1
    Hello everyone,

I got a factory unlocked iphone 4, I JBed to 4.3.5 using the latest Redsn0w 0.9.9b1, all worked as described in the tutorials.

the thing, i thought i could live rebooting my iphone from my MAC but now it is getting on my nerves. Cydia tells me that there is a shsh blob for 4.3.3 for my iphone, I tried to fetch all the blobs to my iphone but tinyumbrella still only sees 4.3.5 and above.

My question, can i downgrade to 4.3.3 for unthetered JB? is so how do i use redsn0w to create a custom made JB 4.3.3 which i can then restore from itunes or redsn0w itself?

thanks

just run again tinyumbrella, and now it is recognizing all the shsh bloobs reported in cydia.

could you point to a downgrade tutorial please?

i found this FAQ - JBQA

very useful when you read all the blue highlighted links.....

will post findings.
    Last edited by madflying; 2011-09-24 at 01:46 PM.

In Tiny Umbrella go to advanced then tick request SHSH from Cydia, then search for the blobs again and 4.3.3 blob should come

Once you've got your 4.3.3 blob to downgrade download iOS 4.3.3 from the Internet. Put your iPhone in DFU Mode, go back into tiny Umbrella and tick the "update iPhone 4 baseband" and "save all SHSH" boxes in Tiny Umbrella, untick all the other boxes, start the TSS server, Launch iTunes and hold down the shift key and click restore if you use Microsoft windows or if you're a apple mac user hold down the alt key and click restore, it will bring up a box full of your downloaded ipsw's, select the 4.3.3 ipsw
    Last edited by iblob; 2011-09-29 at 02:22 PM.

I have tried all of them nothing seems to work apart the tethered JB....gus I will wait till the lunch of IOS5