Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help =(

Default Help =(
    Hi guys, Im currently with iphone 4 4.3.2 version. Can anyone tell me how to jailbreak it with redsnow? Thank you.

Download RedSn0w for Windows or Mac and the FW if you don't already have it.
    Run RedSn0w and follow the instructions.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Or you can just use the latest redsnow 0.9.9b1. No need for the firmware file with that, much easier to use.

https://sites.google.com/a/iphone-dev.com/files/home/

0.9.9.b1 is strictly for beta testing only - not tried or tested on earlier FW.
    Not recommended.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Huh? Where did musclenerd say that?

Edit: Ok I realize MuscleNerd put 0.9.9b1 on the beta page on the dev site but I wouldnt consider this version any less beta than any redsnow. I have been using it for a week now and it has been as stable as the RC's. The SHSH stuff I can see why he tacked on the beta on it but the jailbreak aspect of it is pretty much set in stone now. I would consider it trustworthy for just jailbreaking.

It's on the Beta page for a reason, once it's been tested on the versions it's meant for tehn it can be rolled out, but trying to resolve any issues is much more difficult if it's being used by everybody on all versions. Once it's for public release it will be on the main blog page, until then it should be beta testers only.

Thanks

redsnow has had many a version with a "b" in the filename that was released for everyone to use to jailbreak, just saying.

In any case redsnow 0.9.6rc19 is a vary stable jailbreak and if the OP would rather use that then that is perfectly fine. Considering this new redsnow has been reported on by a great deal of sites as for public use I think you may find it hard to distinguish it as "just for beta testers".

For example: iClarified - Apple News - Major Update to RedSn0w Jailbreak Utility Brings Numerous New Features
    And I consider iClarified a very trustworthy site. No mention of telling people not to use it because it is only meant for beta testers. If Musclenerd didnt want the general public to use it then he wouldnt have made it available to the general public and would have just had private beta testing. Agree with it or not "WE" are the beta testers

Default thank you
    thank guys... and i wanna ask is it every redsnow version support 4.3.2 version?

No. The one I linked to is the officially supported version for 4.3.2
    Others might work but it's best to use the one I linked to.

thank you confucious. thank you very much.