Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: reboot stuck

Unhappy reboot stuck
    just jailbreak to 4.3.4 when i have to reboot in cydia iphone gets stuck it just shows white apple logo what wrong

Had the same and never got to resolve it so I just unjailbreak it back to normal

You have to run Red Snow to reboot....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

+1, tether boot with redsnow is what you need

Default i have the same problam
    i have the same problam, and i cant connect to redsn0w to reboot, cuz the ipod starts it aoutomattically, and i have to restore it all over again from new with itunes
    plsss help

Thanks

I have this same problem. I know I should have used redsn0w to reboot tethered, but now the white Apple logo is stuck in a boot loop and there's nothing I can do to turn the phone off while it's connected to the computer. Please advise.

Edit: I can enter recovery mode. From there, I can't turn it off while it's plugged in in order to enter DFU mode and reboot with redsn0w.
    Last edited by alex365; 2011-08-28 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alex365 View Post
    I have this same problem. I know I should have used redsn0w to reboot tethered, but now the white Apple logo is stuck in a boot loop and there's nothing I can do to turn the phone off while it's connected to the computer. Please advise.

Edit: I can enter recovery mode. From there, I can't turn it off while it's plugged in in order to enter DFU mode and reboot with redsn0w.
    just put the phone in DFU mode with the phone at the white apple screen redsn0w will boot it from there.