Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery life issue with iOS 4.3.3 redsn0w 0.9rc18

Default Battery life issue with iOS 4.3.3 redsn0w 0.9rc18
    Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my phone from iOS 4.1 to iOS 4.3.3 (iPhone 4) and jailbroke it using redsn0w 0.9rc18.

According to some news I've seen on the interwebs, 0.9rc16 was supposed to address the battery drain issue, but I'm assuming 0.9rc18 would have incorporated this older update. I find battery drain to be HUGE. Previously, I could go until at least the end of day (from 8am to 12am). That was while using several apps that draw heavily on data (Slacker Radio, WhatsApp, etc). Now, without using any apps during the day, I was down to 20% battery life at 5pm. I then turned off location services and push notifications, and my battery finally died at around 9pm.

Is there something wrong with my iPhone? Is it something to do with the jailbreak? Is it because I'm using Dreamboard? If anyone has a fix to this, please let me know, thanks!

it could have something to do with dreamboard. dreamboard uses alot of ram. so consequently it could pull alot from the baattery. idk try not using dreamboard and see how it works.
    iPhone 4 gsm
    iPod Touch 4
    iPod Touch 2