Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Download 4.3.3 problem

Default Download 4.3.3 problem
    I just bought a 4G and it has 4.3.3 pre-installed. I went to limerain.cc and downloaded redsnow with no problem, BUT, after downloading 4.3.3 when I try to unzip it with winzip I get error message saying cannot create this file as it already exists?? I cannot find it anywhere on my computer except that one I am trying to unzip? I tried running redsnow and hoped that when it said find the ipsw file, brouse it would find it..Nope, anyone able to help me with this?

maybe u should rename it to .ipsw..not to unzip it...

Quote Originally Posted by wan_6142 View Post
    maybe u should rename it to .ipsw..not to unzip it...
    Unreal... Thank you so much.. If it weren't so embarrassing I would tell you how many times I deleted, downloaded, deleted, down well you get the idea...

i have a question that may be stupid. im trying to figure out which restore to use. i have the 3gs and im currently using firmware redsnow 0.96rc8. im trying to change the restore to ipsw but i can't find where its located on this site, so i can chage it. my second question is. is it ok to upgrade to the new and latest itunes 10.1.1.4. im still learning about new base broadband. i don't want the ipad broadband i want to keep my iphone base board i think it called. once i upgrade to this 4.3.3 will that keep me from downgrading to the previous firmware if i need to for any reason.