Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 - Where is Verbose boot?

Thanks

Question Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 - Where is Verbose boot?
    According to the screenshot here, 'Verbose boot' is available in Redsn0w 0.9.6b2.

However, the only three options I have are 'Install Cydia' and the two 'Just boot/enter' options.

Any ideas?

I havent used redsn0w yet, but verbose boot is one of the reasons I was going to.

Im hoping I can rejailbreak my iphone 4 to just add this rather than have to restore the entire firmware.

I was hoping there was going to be an 'already jailbroken' option so I could just flash the NOR...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billinaz View Post
    I havent used redsn0w yet, but verbose boot is one of the reasons I was going to.

Im hoping I can rejailbreak my iphone 4 to just add this rather than have to restore the entire firmware.

I was hoping there was going to be an 'already jailbroken' option so I could just flash the NOR...
    That's the only reason I was going to re-jailbreak, too. I'd also prefer not to have to re-jailbreak the whole phone.

Thanks

You start it up go thru the 1st few steps finding the current ipsw & such & after that its there..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cid6.7 View Post
    You start it up go thru the 1st few steps finding the current ipsw & such & after that its there..
    Wasn't for me. It began copying the ramdisk etc. before I even saw the option.

Thanks

it will go thru that part as well dont worry nothing is being written to ur phone

If someone is able to run redsn0w to add verbose boot or custom boot logos without having to restore their entire firmware, please let me know!

I could have sworn verbose & boot logos were only for the 3G & 3Gs old bootrom. Could be wrong, but that's what I've read.