Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No YouTube after 4.0.2 JB

Default No YouTube after 4.0.2 JB
    After jailbreaking 4.0.2 using redsn0w 0.9.5b5-5 for windows on my 3g I am no longer able to access youtube.

Is there a fix for this?

add
    Code:
    http://www.cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt/
    to repo list and get push doctor

I was thinking about getting push doctor but have had nothing but trouble with using it in the past. I still may try it though.

I had been hoping that this would be discovered as a problem in relation to the newest redsn0w-4.0.2-jb process so posted this in hopes of getting an early start on a fix worked out.

Of course, if it turns out to not be a common problem I guess I'll hafta make an appointment with push doctor for my 3g and hope for a cure. I can't really even rule me out of the problem yetg either cause I installed Tetherme at the same time and can't get it to work either.

Just simply restore it and jailbreak it again. Mine did this and it worked for me

I am having the same problem.No You Tube! Am i just basically screwed because i upgraded to 4.0.2? I really want the jail break but half of the apps don't work correctly. Is there any possible way to download back to 4.0 permantly? Or will there be a jailbreak that works for the upgrade soon?

Have you tried Push Fix in Cydia? Add this source to Cydia... cydia.pushfix.info and select the 2.0 pkg
    Or Push Doctor
    Last edited by sho0tngstr; 2010-08-17 at 05:39 PM.

Talking Q reply
    Quote Originally Posted by marie621 View Post
    I am having the same problem.No You Tube! Am i just basically screwed because i upgraded to 4.0.2? I really want the jail break but half of the apps don't work correctly. Is there any possible way to download back to 4.0 permantly? Or will there be a jailbreak that works for the upgrade soon?
    Yes there is a way to permanatly downgrade. Just simply go to iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download and download the 4.0 firmware (you may need Winrar and or some other unzipping program} then open up itunes and have your ipod or iphone plugged in have your mouse hover over the restore button at the SAME time click restore and Shift+H it should pop up in a window that you can choose your firmware select the 4.0 firmware that you downloaded and let it restore. There your done {p.s you will need to jailbreak it again}