Results 1 to 15 of 15

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Iphone 3G - Homescreen with cydia

  1. #1
    Unhappy Iphone 3G - Homescreen with cydia
    I just recently jailbroke my iphone 3G and i still am not able to put my own photos as my homescreen can anyone help me!!

  2. #2
    I can help! saurik's User Wallpaper theme broke in iOS 4 because of a change Apple made (they moved a file). I tracked down the file and alerted saurik to its new location (he confirmed that he got the message on twitter). Since he hasn't released an update to fix it yet, I went ahead and did it. Earlier tonight, I submitted User Wallpaper 4.0 here on ModMyi. It should be up within a day or two. That will work for you.
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  3. #3
    okay thanks, where do i get the link to get the update?? Have you posted it yet?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ash15 View Post
    okay thanks, where do i get the link to get the update?? Have you posted it yet?
    I just resubmitted it (got to hitting buttons too fast and forgot to actually attach the file! )

    It should be up in a day or two. You'll be able to get it here when it does actually go online (tap this link on your iDevice):

    cydia://package/com.mcse7en.userwallpaper40
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  5. #5
    It's live now!
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  6. #6
    It is live, and it works, got it yesterday, flawless.
    Now the question is, how do you change the lockscreen off of the theme i have installed? It used to work with "User Lock Background", but that doesn't seem to work this time around.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmss1 View Post
    It is live, and it works, got it yesterday, flawless.
    Now the question is, how do you change the lockscreen off of the theme i have installed? It used to work with "User Lock Background", but that doesn't seem to work this time around.
    That image also moved. I can release an iOS 4 version if you want, but it may take me a few days to make it do to my schedule....
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MC SE7EN For This Useful Post:

    jdmss1 (2010-07-20)

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MC SE7EN View Post
    That image also moved. I can release an iOS 4 version if you want, but it may take me a few days to make it do to my schedule....
    I hate to ask you to do it but I have no idea how. That would be pretty awesome, and with more peeps upgrading, it would probably come in handy
    Thanks

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmss1 View Post
    I hate to ask you to do it but I have no idea how. That would be pretty awesome, and with more peeps upgrading, it would probably come in handy
    Thanks
    It's no problem, pretty simple actually. I'll get on it ASAP (later today hopefully, but I'm a little busy)...
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MC SE7EN For This Useful Post:

    jdmss1 (2010-07-20)

  12. #10
    UPDATE: Submitted it just now. Should be up shortly.
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MC SE7EN For This Useful Post:

    jdmss1 (2010-07-22)

  14. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MC SE7EN View Post
    UPDATE: Submitted it just now. Should be up shortly.
    You, my friend, are awesome! Thank you very much. I will leave a review on it through Cydia for you.

  15. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmss1 View Post
    You, my friend, are awesome! Thank you very much. I will leave a review on it through Cydia for you.
    You're welcome!

    Another update: that was fast! It's online now!
    Last edited by MC SE7EN; 2010-07-22 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MC SE7EN For This Useful Post:

    jdmss1 (2010-07-24)

  17. #13
    Just dl'ed it and works perfect

  18. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmss1 View Post
    Just dl'ed it and works perfect
    Sweet.
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

  19. #15
    Uhhdeghfdggjjkfdfjbcddv. Hhcjhffhjfnnk

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •