Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3g running 4.0 multitasking not working

Default iphone 3g running 4.0 multitasking not working
    upgraded to 4.0 ..jail broken with redsnow ...everything is working great except multitasking ...i checked ...the N82AP.plist and the value is /true ...anyone else have this problem ..or can help ..thanks

Did you check the the box next to "Activate Multitasking" or whatever on the list of options, in redsn0w, before jailbreaking?

yes

and i have tried to restore ..back to default 4.0....and re jailbreak ...making sure all the correct options are selected ...have done it 3 times ...everything else works ..except for the multitasking ...arggh
    Last edited by stoutz392; 2010-06-26 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

have u installed any cydia apps?

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

I jailbreaked my 3G with redsn0w. Clicked 'activate multitasking' and works fine. What exactly is your problem? Like what happens when you double home-click?

Bit worried that my phone is reallllly sluggish now. Haven't checked the free ram as it's just finished jailbreaking, but even swiping on the springboard is really jerky.

I also activated springboard wallpaper and battery %. Anyone else having the same issue?
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?