Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: redsn0w .9.5 on 4.0b4

Default redsn0w .9.5 on 4.0b4
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to get a thread going on success/failure stories with the new redsn0w that came out yesterday for OS4.0b4. It seems to have worked successfully for me. I was able to jb, install cydia, and install everything that I use (No, SBSettings doesn't work still).

HOWEVER, as soon as I launch Cydia for the first time and it "reorganizes", I am NO LONGER ABLE TO LAUNCH MOBILESAFARI. Has anyone else encountered this issue, or am I the only one?

Thanks
    worked fine for me but mywi and backgrounder don't work yet

my utilities folder went bye bye! Who cares though. I likes the wallpapers and seems pretty stable, even j/b..

NOTICE: DO NOT USE ULTRASNOW, or you will get a boot-loop and have to start all over(re-installing 4.0b4, then going through j/b again..

I like it and miss it.
    I'm a violent computer geek!

HELP PLEASE

SO I HAVE INSTALLED IOS4 ON 3G AND FAILING TO JB
    WHEN I Run redsn0w (redsn0w_mac_0.9.5b4-2.zip)AND TRY WITH (Redsn0w 9.5 beta5)

GET ERROR MSG = YOU CANNOT OPEN THE APPLICATION "REDSNOW"
    BECAUSE IT IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS SYSTEM

IBOOK G4 MAC OS 10.4

oh.. i tried jailbreaking my iphone 3g but all its doing is coming back to activation screen. Dont know what to do?
    (i do not have an active SIM / unlocked device. i have to unlock it every time i upgrade)
    and now the biggest problem is its baseband is updated to 05.13.04.. i um stuck.
    Last edited by chinmay007; 2010-06-16 at 07:18 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone muckpuck's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... Me too...
    I also have a 3G, upgraded to iOS 4. Thought they could hactivate it... Now stuck at activation.