Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 2g (Jailbroken)

Default Iphone 2g (Jailbroken)
    Hello,

I am new here and trying to load the blackra1n jailbroken firmware. I can not load it cause it gives me a error message... (.dll). Any sugguestions, much appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JBiphone2g View Post
    Hello,

I am new here and trying to load the blackra1n jailbroken firmware. I can not load it cause it gives me a error message... (.dll). Any sugguestions, much appreciated. Thanks
    I am not sure what you are trying to do but i assume you want to jailbreak your 2G here is the guide to do that

How to Jailbreak/Unlock 3.1.3 iPhone 2G Windows & OS X

Good luck

Thanks for the insight, but I still can not get it to unlock and jailbreak. I have a iphone 2g and running a window vista.

The point where I think was the problem, was where it says "please wait while your device is being processed" and below that it says "reboot"..and nothing happens. I am not sure its cause if i am running vista. I even try enabling the xp capability to server pack 2. Any sugguestions on what might be the problem.

also my carrier is not att .... its t-mobile
    Last edited by JBiphone2g; 2010-05-24 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Thanks for the insight, but I still can not get it to unlock and jailbreak. I have a iphone 2g and running a window vista.

The point where I think was the problem, was where it says "please wait while your device is being processed" and below that it says "reboot"..and nothing happens. I am not sure its cause if i am running vista. I even try enabling the xp capability to server pack 2. Any sugguestions on what might be the problem.

also my carrier is not att .... its t-mobile
    Are you saying you cannot restore to any .ipsw ?

i am still new at this... orginally this was a functionable iphone running on zibri firmware until i fiddled with it. After i tried running the upgrade of blackra1n everything went south.

At this point i just want it to work, I know it worked with zibri, but i cant get it to work under it again. I dont know why, but i was told that it doesnt exist anymore.

I tried your suggestion, but I it was holding up at point where it says,"waiting to reboot"...I dont know what to do ... lol ... been working on this all day. It so upsetting. Any suggestions? much appreciated...and btw thx for your input.

i got the my 2g iphone to unlock....the problem was that i had itunes up when i was running it through the redsnow and boot loader process....

my other problem is getting it to receive and send calls....seems like the sim card is not completely functionable....and the phone is low in signal...any advice is much appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by JBiphone2g; 2010-05-24 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i am still new at this... orginally this was a functionable iphone running on zibri firmware until i fiddled with it. After i tried running the upgrade of blackra1n everything went south.

At this point i just want it to work, I know it worked with zibri, but i cant get it to work under it again. I dont know why, but i was told that it doesnt exist anymore.

I tried your suggestion, but I it was holding up at point where it says,"waiting to reboot"...I dont know what to do ... lol ... been working on this all day. It so upsetting. Any suggestions? much appreciated...and btw thx for your input.

i got the my 2g iphone to unlock....the problem was that i had itunes up when i was running it through the redsnow and boot loader process....

my other problem is getting it to receive and send calls....seems like the sim card is not completely functionable....and the phone is low in signal...any advice is much appreciated. Thank you.
    Do a complete restore to 3.1.3 again and then jailbreak with Redsn0w again. This might help you get back your signal. If it doesn't let you restore , put your Iphone in Recovery Mode and restore.