Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wow, redsnow f'ed up my phone...

Default Wow, redsnow f'ed up my phone...
    operating is insanely slow. Apps crash often. I'm hoping spirit is a better jailbreak.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The jailbreak process does not slow anything down as it does not use any cpu cycles or RAM whatsoever. Please educate yourself before making such broad and accusatory statements.

iPhone Slower Than Before?

ah, i see the issue after reading the article. So let me ask this question. If my memory was being maxed out, would the regular iphone os crash as much? I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by Electricmage; 2010-05-18 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Well if you would actually provide this forum with some usable information about your phone, model, firmware, apps installed, if you restored from a back-up in iTunes, or any other helpful stuff then I might be able to figured it the F out! GENIUS!

3G, 3.1.2, Do you really want a laundry list of apps? I can tell you one thing, only backgrounder was installed, and I already know how to use it properly. So its obviously a software problem if I'm having issues with the jailbreak and not the apple os.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmage View Post
    3G, 3.1.2, Do you really want a laundry list of apps? I can tell you one thing, only backgrounder was installed, and I already know how to use it properly. So its obviously a software problem if I'm having issues with the jailbreak and not the apple os.
    Maybe you should stay away from jailbreak, JAILBREAK IS NOT FOR YOU..

LOL, Just put your phone in DFU and restore it and try again. Sometimes the computer messes it up or something....has happened to me before.

No worries!

Happy jailbreaking

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Lol "jailbreak is not for you"...

Sorry. Yeah you need a restore and a rejailbreak. I would suggest to set the phone up as new as well.

dang you should demand your money back
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    dang you should demand your money back
    pwnd! Xd

Haha restore then use spirit then restore from backup.