Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Not able to add previously loadede apps after new 3.13 jailbreak with redsnow .94

Default Not able to add previously loadede apps after new 3.13 jailbreak with redsnow .94
    I previously had a jailbroken 1g touch with v2.2.1 firmware which was working fine. I had several apps installed from various sources which worked without issue. I upgraded to 3.13 fw yesterday and then used the redsnow 94 jailbreak with 3.12 fw to jailbreak agin after the upgrade. Everything worked exactly as in the instructions, Cydia sucessfully installed, and all appeared well. Any app that was already on the iPod works fine, but I am unable to move or synch and of my previously installed apps from iTunes to the touch. Am I missing something? Is there a way to confirm the new jailbreak actually worked? Any help is appreciated. I have seen this question asked on another site but have not found a response.

You should only use RedSnOw 0.9.2 from iPhone Dev Team
    for 2G iPhone...find it here....

Google redsnow iphone dev team 0.9.2

RedSnOw 0.9.4 for 3G and above iPhones and iPods
    Last edited by rugburn; 2010-05-15 at 12:05 AM.

If you speaking of cracked apps, you need to read the forum rules (which you should have already done) because we do not allow discussion of that here.