Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3.12 recovery mode loop problem

Default iphone 3.12 recovery mode loop problem
    Hi,
    I jailbroke my iphone 3.12 new bootrom with blackra1n, and suddenly it was rebooted and fall in the recovery mode loop. (I think you understand what I mean.) So, I tried redsn0w 0.93 and all the process seemed to be fine but when rebooted it still showed recovery mode (usb and itunes connection figure). I want to unlock my iphone to use another carrier. When I connect iphone, should it be in recovery mode or in DFU mode? I think I tried in recovery mode. Could you suggested me any comments? Thanks.

Thanks

you have whats called a tethered jailbreak and everytime you reboot your phone you are going to have to run the jailbreak software to restart your phone...

Thank you for your reply. In fact, I reboot my iphone with Blackra1in several times successfully. But, this time when I try to reboot it with blackrain, after showing the face and return to recovery mode. So, I tried redsn0w but the same result.

restore and try again...

Hi, guys i have faced same problem.
    i was jailbreak my iphone everytime with blackrain normally whenever i restart it, but unfortunatily recently i have seen that in top of cydia (this device has SHSHs file for iphone OS: 3.1.2,3.1.3) and i restart my but can't jailbreak iphone.
    it being that like jailbreak but again when the photo of boy comes the iphone reboot again and again
    am realy feel sad

please help me

Thanks

@abumoqdad... use this guide to restore to 3.1.2 and then jaibreak with redsn0w instead of blackra1n and see if you have better luck http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...ecid-shsh.html

Default Great
    thanks very very very much my dear brother for you kindness
    its worked with me

Hi, Even though my iphone in 3.12, I can't restore the file if I can backup shsh file in Cydia. Am I correct? So, is there another try left?

Thanks

if you didn't already have your 3.1.2 shsh stored on cydia before February 2, then no you will only be able to store the 3.1.3 shsh...try doing a search in the general section of the jailbreak forums for phones stuck in a "boot loop" and see if maybe you can't find a resolution for your problem...sorry I can't be of more help