Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot use Cydia

Angry Cannot use Cydia
    Before I jailbreaked my Iphone I thought it was boring. So I can not live with an unjailbreaked phone.
    At first it all worked fine and I cydia every day and found new fun stuff.

3 days ago my phone could not recieve calls or sms, I tried everything but I had to update to 3.0.1 and my phone got unjailbreaked so I could return it from where i bought it. They recommended a restore, so I did that.
    The phone is working again BUT:
    When I now try to reinstall cydia and update essentials, I have tried to install BOTH icy and cydia but also only cydia. I have restored it 3 times now and jailbreaked it like 5 times. IT JUST WONT WORK.

I really need someones help!
    Not only have I lost all my downloaded apps and settings from cydia and ********** (backed it up first time but then cydia didnt start so I jailbreaked it again and the restore was GONE)but now I cant even get cydia back up running....

I use 3.0 firmware, redsn0w 0.7.2 and windows XP. Phone is 16GB 3G.

is there a 3.0.1 firmware? is that the problem? doesnt feel like that...

Getting desperate.

Excuse my bad english.

HELP!

add: cydia is starting and running after failed upgrade. When I try to install swirly MMS or tone fxs tcydia says that I donnot have the source to reach the apps... cannot add them either...
    Last edited by Re_Racer; 2009-09-03 at 11:53 PM.

Ok, only using ICY now. Seems to work. No one seems to know how to fix Cydia.