Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi Issues

Default Wifi Issues
    Hi i originally jailbroke my 3gS with purplera1n but when 3.0.1 came out i resored and used RedSn0w 0.8

I preferred this anyway, it seemed alot better.

Now my iphone always drops wifi signal i also need to enter the key ever couple of hours or every couple of days for all my wifi spots.

Anyone know how to fix this or another jailbreak mothod for 3.0.1

Thanks

Chris

you lucky you got wifi , I had the same thing, Now I switched to redsn0w and 3.01 update, and guess what , i see my wifi signal, but no internet at all, im getting ready to return my Iphone 3Gs under warranty

Quote Originally Posted by sendertimes View Post
    you lucky you got wifi , I had the same thing, Now I switched to redsn0w and 3.01 update, and guess what , i see my wifi signal, but no internet at all, im getting ready to return my Iphone 3Gs under warranty
    before you do that you might want to restore your iPhone with the normal FW cause if you send it to warranty jail-broken they won't accept it

Quote Originally Posted by kraziekris View Post
    Hi i originally jailbroke my 3gS with purplera1n but when 3.0.1 came out i resored and used RedSn0w 0.8

I preferred this anyway, it seemed alot better.

Now my iphone always drops wifi signal i also need to enter the key ever couple of hours or every couple of days for all my wifi spots.

Anyone know how to fix this or another jailbreak mothod for 3.0.1

Thanks

Chris
    After jailbreak your iPhone, try to reset the Network settings. It works for me, but you can give it a try...

Cheers~~