Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0.1 redsnow jailbreak not working?? click here.

Quote Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
    yes, running as admin. I tried iTunes 8.2 first, before upgrading. :-/
    You seem to have tried everything, I assume you've tried different USB ports and aren't using a hub?

If so, then do you have another computer to try?

Quote Originally Posted by shopgirl View Post
    Please help!
    downloaded redsnow, 3.0 firmware and bootloader but once it asks me to go into DFU mode, my phone will not cooperate!!
    can anyone help??
    running windows - Iphone2g

thanks!
    Have you followed the tutorial here -> http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...0-redsn0w.html ?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You seem to have tried everything, I assume you've tried different USB ports and aren't using a hub?

If so, then do you have another computer to try?
    Yes, I have tried other ports etc.

The only other computer I have runs Vista Ultimate x64 instead of Home Premium x64. I haven't tried it yet.

It's certainly worth trying.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
    Unplugging the cable from the iPhone end waiting 3 secnds and plugging it back in. I've tried both without holding down home and holding the button down.
    Just caught this. I think you have to unplug & replug on the computer side not the iPhone side
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12