Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anybody else having issues with redsnow 3.0.1 jailbreak?

Just be careful my little angie...there are some crazies on CL...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Yea. CL can be scary

Thanks

maybe I should be like one of those scammers on eBay that sale just the software.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

I almost got shot a few weeks ago by a psycho....I offer to repair and buy broken iphones all the time on there. So a guy asked me to make his iphone tether but he didnt have a data plan. When I told him it couldnt be done without a data plan he chased me into the house and pounded on my door until the 5-0 arrived....

Be careful

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post

maybe I should be like one of those scammers on eBay that sale just the software.
    The real money is in repairs...people are always going to break their iphones and they will pay whatever it costs to get it fixed
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-09-01 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

Mail-in service?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks

^ whoa.

I try to keep CL uses to a bare min

I already have a mail in service up and running ...Im pulling in an extra $1000-2000 a week actually. Its insane. Ive been keeping it pretty quiet until now

Thanks

Nice

Thanks

I'll let you know when my 3G finally dies on me.

Unfortunately this time I can't just open it up and replace the pink paper
    No more warranty...
    Last edited by angiepangie; 2009-09-01 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

awww

Thanks

Haha. Yeah. Believe it or not iPhones don't like washing machines
    That was my first time opening up an iPhone too. Did a pretty sh!tty job. Used a knife.. nothing else. Used that to unscrew all the screws and get everything out

haha, I did the same thing my first time until I discovered a suction cup works wonders on opening the phone instead of prying it open with a blade or those stupid "case opener' tools.

Thanks

yeah I couldn't find a suction cup around..
    well the genius didn't notice anything surprisingly.

they are retarded I tell you. I just swapped an old 3g a few days ago that I did the sh!ttiest job replacing the digitizer on...the home button was about a quarter inch lower than the digi. Guy swapped it in less than 5 minutes, on Lincoln Rd in Miami, on a Saturday as a walk in...lol. I hate waiting

Thanks

lmao. yeah.. I was a walk-in too. First thing he asked me was my name.. then the guy kept saying my name..
    "What's the matter with your phone angie?"
    "Alright, so angie, lemme see"
    "okay angie.. you don't have water-damage"
    "alright, hold on angie"
    "Okay angie.."
    etc. it was weird. Every sentence

Oh no! in 15 min i'm going to have to change my sig

lol...its been september 1st for almost 3 hours here!

Thanks

well it's not yet here.

~5abi dil/mere pind vich Khalistan aur Jammu~
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stylinjatt View Post
    Just Unplug And Try It To Put In DFU Mod Tehen Restore Again .
    sat sri akal ki haal hai @ stylin' jatt....

i'm having same problem....

i have windows vista, pc, just got a new iphone 3gs to repalce my last baby because the screen broke. i have correct ipsw also, and get stuck at the last reboot screen. i have unplugged the usb, restored, and everything. it will not go further than that screen. looking for anyone who has constructive answer that relaly help? thanks...nirmal

Kiddan penduboy ji....As far as I know it doesn't matter what version tiniest u have because it shuts down anyway, just make sure u have the right ispw for ur device.

I was told on another thread that 3g n 3g s ipsws r slightly different. 3gs is a slightly larger file. Keep this in mind when updating. See if it helps!

I am going to do this myself because I miss my punjabi and sikhi themes!

Also, I ssh'd important files from my old phone, I want to ssh them to the new one once I get it jailbroken. Will that work as. A backup or will I have to download everything again anyway?
    Last edited by jugnisarpanch; 2009-09-02 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

GUYS TO ALL HAVING PROBLEM IF YOU GET STUCK ON THE REBOOTING STAGE ON REDSNOW, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING UNTIL I TRIED TO RUN REDSNOW INSIDE WINRAR, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT DONT EXTRACT IT ANYMORE, JUST RUN IT DIRECTLY IN THE WINRAR... THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK... HEHEHE I ALSO DID GO INSANE IN THIS PROBLEM, AND TRIED MANY WAYS, UNTIL I TRIED THE METHOD I JUST MENTIONED ABOVE... PLEASE GIVE ME A FEEDBACK ON HOW IT WORKS OR JUST A THANKS WOULD DO, JUST EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

for those that have 3.1 and have problem with redsnow 7/8 and and are trying
    to dfu mode but no luck try this it worked for me

update itune (i got 8)
    restore iphone, but before you clike restore, hold "Shift" clik restore
    select the firmware 3.0(7a341) if you have it if not download it and itune will install 3.0
    go to redsnow
    follow the instuction
    if by any chance you have no luck
    go to another pc update the firmware with 3.0 and go back to the original you started with
    dont use itune use redsnow
    you should j/b that way it worked for me
    any question hit me up

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast