Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP: Flashing Unlock Screen!

Default HELP: Flashing Unlock Screen!
    I successfully jailbroke/unlocked using RedSn0w. So I was following this guide: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ken-phone.html

And I replaced my SMS and call history, then I checked if my SMS is there, well it wasn't there so I restarted my phone (by turning it off) and when I turned it back on. I got to the unlock screen and now it is flashing that unlock screen. WHAT DO TO I NEED HELP!!!!!

Also, the time on the digital clock is keeping the time.... Should I put it in DFU mode and then re jail break it?

Update: As of right now: I just put it into DFU, and I am restoring it back to the official 3.0 firmware. Since, I right now I am downloading the official firmware from itunes, shouldn't be the same from the other websites that offer the 3.0 firmware? Following the iclarified tutorial for unlock/jailbreak 1st Gen iphone, once I update the phone all I need to do is start up RedSn0w --> browse for the 3.0 firmware where I downloaded from iclarified --> then just follow the prompt from Red Sn0w, right?

I'm on iphone 1st GEN!!!! THANKS!

Nevermind, I fixed it!
    Last edited by Liquid_015; 2009-07-23 at 02:15 PM.