Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report Redsnow Bugs/Problem

Angry Report Redsnow Bugs/Problem
    Fw 3.0

3.0 initially came out with lots of issues, like Battery drainage, Signal problems, wifi issues, call dropping problems, Moreover 3.0 is a slow network firmware as compared to 2.2.1. Thats why lots of users downgraded it back to 2.2.1. Soon Apple is coming out with 3.1, that will, according to them, will cure these issues. Anyway, not to underestimate 3.0 FW because it has some cool options like copy & paste and internet tethering and mms and lots of other stuffs
    Last edited by manintoy; 2009-07-23 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

has anyone noticed a push email with resnow JB iphones, 3gs when on a call??? i have all my settings to off and manual. still my phone pushes email to my phone occasionally when i am on a call??? i have restored and re-JB at least 3 times and i still get this bug.. again 110% all my push and fetch settings are off and manul

Talking Redsn0w 0.7 & 0.8 JB standard icons missing - iPhone 3G 8GB
    Hi

When I unlock my iphone it went well! But when I did my friends phone its unlocked but Standard Icons were missing Dock icons & home screen icons, rest old apps from Cydia were present.

Plz help me. I cant use phone / iPod.

Thnx in advance. If anyone face same issue plz share info.

Regards.

Default No icons
    redsnow worked great but main icons are gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebianu View Post
    -appcrash.jpg
    idk if this will help you but when my phone did this earlier today i had to restart my computer and it fixed it. the same problem happened to my friend as well. and that fixed his issue too.

did anybody lose their apps after rebooting with redsnow mac 0.9.9b6 ?? i'm on a tether jailbreak running iOS5 with my ip4. I've rebooted dozens of times but this time i lost my apps