Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone Freezing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry Phone Freezing
    Okay so I am on 3.0 already and I decide to jailbreak with redsn0w. Everything goes well with the jailbreaking process. I'm in Cydia downloading some programs and apps and "Return to Cydia" option after downloading worked but when "Restart Springboard" option comes, I tap and my phone freezes with the loading icon in the middle of the screen. I then hard reset (home and power button) and try to reboot but my phone then again freezes and won't get past the apple symbol with the circle loading icon. This is the 2nd time this happened to me. I've jailbroken with Pwnage Tool 3.0 before and when I went to try to restart my phone with Respring it never booted my phone all the way back up to the home screen, it would be stuck on the biten pineapple and would keep trying to reboot. What is going wrong??

Now I'm restoring my phone which is frustrating. I never had this problem on 2.2 and 2.2.1.

there is an known issue with the 3.0 when you have to Restart Springboard for the firts time , just took too goddam long, but i didnt have any other problem.my iPod stay frozen for about 15 min before the restart been done, after that its all fine.my phone pass everything smooth with no problem.try to restore your phone and set it as a new, that might help.

omg the exact same thing has happened to me! and its dammn frustrating because i actuali restored and jailbreak my iphone 3 times now with the 3.0 firmware and it basically keep freezing same as what happened with XiNFaMoUzSTyLeZX

so the only solution so far is to just wait it out? o.0 ok i guess i will wait but if after 30min nothing happen then i guess i will just downgrade to 2.2.1 unless someone else come up with a solution to fix this