Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube not working after 3,0 jailbreak and unlock

Default Youtube not working after 3,0 jailbreak and unlock
    The other day I updated my iPhone first gen. to 3.0 and then used redsn0w for pc to jailbreak it and unlock it. Now my youtube won't work at all, every time I try to connect it gives me the "Youtube cannot connect" message. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Solved.
    Last edited by UZU309; 2009-07-15 at 06:36 AM.

Are you connected to WiFi? Don't try using Youtube over EDGE, it is extremely slow

If you still get the same message, try the Push Fix that was released, it has a YouTube Cert in it, so it'll fix it if you're having a cert problem

Reset "Network Settings" in Settings.

ok thnaks for the help I'll try both now and no I was using Youtube over WiFi

Quote Originally Posted by ryan206 View Post
    Are you connected to WiFi? Don't try using Youtube over EDGE, it is extremely slow

If you still get the same message, try the Push Fix that was released, it has a YouTube Cert in it, so it'll fix it if you're having a cert problem
    um I don't mean to sound like a noob but what is the Push Fix that you're talking about.
    Last edited by UZU309; 2009-07-13 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nevermind guys I found the solution to my problem, the push fix cleared everything up.