Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems after jailbreaking with Redsn0w

Default Problems after jailbreaking with Redsn0w
    I upgraded my iPhone 1G from 1.1.3 > 3.0 then jailbroke it with Redsn0w. Everything worked fine, but now I'm noticing some problems.

First problem I noticed was "notes" don't save, the app just crashes when I try to press done.

Second thing I noticed is when I try to make a call or answer one, it connects and everything, but I can't hear anything. Its like its muted. This problem happens to about 50% of my calls. I have to reset my phone every time this happens.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having the same issues with making and receiving calls. It is muted and I have to reset everytime it happens and it is more than 50% of the time. This jailbreak is really buggy.

Repeat the process:
    1. DFU and restore to iPhone 3.0.
    2. Jailbreak

Any advice other then the obvious DFU restore? Maybe a different way to jailbreak instead of using Redsn0w? Or if anyone knows of a fix for this...

And to "marirose3657" yeah your right its way more then 50%

I just jailbroke my 3Gs with RedSn0w 8.0. Cydia was installed and I was able to download winterboard however:

* I cannot use winterboard, changes will not show.
    * My downloaded IPA's will not install (iTunes error).

Seems to me like it only half-jail broke my iphone. I can only use genuine apps?? Anyone else? I'm running 3.0 still not 3.1.