Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone keeps re springing on 3.0

Default Iphone keeps re springing on 3.0
    Jeezz, This is the first time in 1 year I ever had a problem with my iphone.

I finally decided to jailbreak to 3.0 with redsnow, and after installing it with a few cydia programs (sb settings, voipover3g,open ssh, bossprefs) I got a serious problem.

It happened after i used sb settings to turn off bluetooth icon in the shortcut menu. I went settings, turned it off and the phone started re-springing going into safe mode, then to normal mode then safe mode over and over again... I am now forced to Restore the phone (which means I will have to re sync 11 gigs of music on it again !!

Any help with this so it doesn't happen in the future after my next restore ??

Thanks

btw i i own an iphone 3g

This is a huge issue. this seems to happen with the Categories app also, actually it probably happens with every app that needs a respring.

.... Restoring now for the 5th time......
    Last edited by sonex; 2009-06-30 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Obviously there are apps that have not migrated to 3.0 yet so try to keep the basic jailbreak apps to a minimum. I've had no issues on mine and most of these apps are up and running except for sb settings.