Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder not working on 3.0, redSn0w

Quote Originally Posted by msurdyke View Post
    I did the jailbreak process using redSn0w and have been having a lot of problems with some of my apps not running. I've removed and reinstalled Cycorder and when I try to run it, it goes black like it's loading, then returns to the normal phone screens.... On a possibly related note, Cydia crashes a lot.... it seems like in order for me to know it's going to work, I have to rebot the phone before doing anything.....

And ideas would be appreciated.....

Thanks
    Ok Check Your Camera First If Is Working Or Not ? And Are You ON FW 3.0 ?

fail.
    Last edited by Ipodtogo; 2009-08-15 at 09:26 PM.

1. SSH to your iPhone.
    2. Copy all the videos from "/private/var/mobile/Media/Videos" to your desktop
    3. Delete the Videos folder in "/private/var/mobile/Media"
    4. Open Cycorder and start to record a short test video to re-create the Videos folder
    5. Copy all the videos from your desktop to /private/var/mobile/Media/Videos

Hope this help...

in case anyone's still having this problem...

my Cycorder wouldn't launch. I SSH'ed in and didn't have a video folder in /private/var/mobile/Media, but did have a file called "video". I deleted that, and now my Cycorder works fine.

Default Cycorder not working - Blackra1n JB
    I just JBd my phone for the first time using Blackra1n and it is great. First problem encountered is cycorder opens to blackscreen then shuts down. (same as earlier post). No amount of respringing/reboots uninstalls/installs seems to solve it.
    3GS - 3.1.2 / 05.11.07
    Not yet up to speed on SSH as I just did the JB yesterday.
    Last edited by nirabadhi; 2010-04-21 at 09:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12