Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Wifi, IMEI, Nor Bluetooth Available After Jailbreak

Unhappy No Wifi, IMEI, Nor Bluetooth Available After Jailbreak
    Nooooooooo, Not Now Please. No Wifi, IMEI nor Blutooth. Sigh..This problem happened to me Early

This Morning Around 5ish. (11-16-2010) It happened right after I tried to jailbreak with the new

Pwn Tool. Pwntool and I Go Waaaaaaay Back. I never had this problem, but have heard of it from

others posts' "No Luck". I never had any physical damage to my phone either. 3gs 4.1 (5.14) Itunes

10. Somebody, Anybody, Human Or Not Plz Help I have An AT&T Sim Card & Tmobile. Well My

Services With AT&T Is Turned Off On Purpose So I Checked The Box (Activate During The Jailbreaking

Process). Was I Wrong For Doing That? Even WIth My AT&T Sim Card Inside? 3gs 4.1 (5.14) Itunes

10. Somebody, Anybody, Human Or Not Plz, Plz Help

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

That baseband cannot be unlocked yet. If you have a ATT sim it is best to use that to activate, so just make another custom firmware and do not select activate in pwnage tool. Once done you can just wait for the new unlock to come out. Or you can just do a regular restore to 4.1 and use limera1n or greenpoison to jailbreak but not until after itunes has activated the phone.

I kinda figured that too. Thanks alot dude! Ima try that also and let you know how it turns out. A lil tired of using my iphone as an ipod. Dont want to go back to those days L8

Quote Originally Posted by AliensAfterDark View Post
    I kinda figured that too. Thanks alot dude! Ima try that also and let you know how it turns out. A lil tired of using my iphone as an ipod. Dont want to go back to those days L8
    My fren did u find a solution to your problem...i hv the same thing..jailbroke 4.3.2 with redsnow...and no wifi..bluetooth...imei???

i hv iphone 4 and it is a locked phone...m stuck badly..plz help as i dont hv any apple support too