Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone randomly resets after upgrading to 4.1 with PwnageTool

Quote Originally Posted by spookynick View Post
    Hmm ok,

You didnt have any issue with cydia crashing (or not even loading)
    after you installed 4.2.1?
    None at all - if anything, things seem very stable now! Mind you, I did not upgrade to the iPad baseband and I did not re-enable any functionality (multitasking, wallpaper, battery %) nor did I increase the partition size. I am once again a happy camper... What I did lose was a good bit of my Winterboard theme - but I was able to figure it out and recreate the theme in the "proper" way.
    Last edited by moonchilddave; 2011-02-14 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchilddave View Post
    None at all - if anything, things seem very stable now! Mind you, I did not upgrade to the iPad baseband and I did not re-enable any functionality (multitasking, wallpaper, battery %) nor did I increase the partition size. I am once again a happy camper... What I did lose was a good bit of my Winterboard theme - but I was able to figure it out and recreate the theme in the "proper" way.
    Ok cool, i am going to rebuild using those settings and see how it does, hopefully i just made some wrong selections when i built 4.1.2 the first time.

Takes forever to rebuild on this old ibook lol

Quote Originally Posted by spookynick View Post
    Ok cool, i am going to rebuild using those settings and see how it does, hopefully i just made some wrong selections when i built 4.1.2 the first time.

Takes forever to rebuild on this old ibook lol
    You mean 4.2.1, correct? Not 4.1.2. I had the reboot issues under 4.1.x - 4.2.1 seems to have cleared all that up.

You mean 4.2.1, correct? Not 4.1.2. I had the reboot issues under 4.1.x - 4.2.1 seems to have cleared all that up.
    whoops,

Yes, 4.2.1.... too many versions, eye is going crazy

Dang, back to 4.2.1 and cant launch cydia again.

Well, none of that worked. still got a rebooting pineapple loop here.

Maybe i can just downgrade to 3.1.3,
    anyone have a link to a walkthrough to downgrade to 3.1.3 while eeping my baseband 04.26.08?

uggg
    Last edited by spookynick; 2011-02-14 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12