Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Prolly a dumb question

Thanks

Question Prolly a dumb question
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but Ive never used pwngtool before is it only for mac ?

Also if its windows based as well can I JB my 3gs 3.1.3 old baseband then use the new tool to upgrade to 4.1 keeping my ability to unlock..??

reason for asking is because if I JB with say jbmedotcom I cannot download the needed jbme2pwn to upgrade to 4.1 as the repo has been down for awhile...

So as it sits I have just downgraded back to 3.1.3 unjailbroken & setup as new phone with OLD baseband all SHSH saved from 3.1.3 to 4.1.How does one get to 4.1 saving his ability to unlock..

Peace

Mac only wait on sn0wbreeze update

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

Cid6.7 (2010-10-21)

Thanks

So sn0wbreeze V2.0.2 doesnt do what Im tryin to do obviously..cause it tells me to use jbme2pwn first..

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cid6.7 View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but Ive never used pwngtool before is it only for mac ?

Also if its windows based as well can I JB my 3gs 3.1.3 old baseband then use the new tool to upgrade to 4.1 keeping my ability to unlock..??

reason for asking is because if I JB with say jbmedotcom I cannot download the needed jbme2pwn to upgrade to 4.1 as the repo has been down for awhile...

So as it sits I have just downgraded back to 3.1.3 unjailbroken & setup as new phone with OLD baseband all SHSH saved from 3.1.3 to 4.1.How does one get to 4.1 saving his ability to unlock..

Peace
    If you have a friend with a Mac that is the best way to go. JMO