Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keep limera1n jailbreak or pwnage tool

Default Keep limera1n jailbreak or pwnage tool
    I was wondering should I restore from limera1n and go to pwnage tool because all this talk about limera1n is going to be patched so I wanna know what should I do? Thanks in Advance

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

If you're phone is running fine with Limera1n jailbreak, there's no reason to do it again with another tool. It's just gonna give you the same result: a jailbroken iPhone.

Agree 100% with Annie.

Do you have a problem with your phone with limerain? Do you require an unlock?

If you do require an unlock and your phone is buggy then you could use pwnagetool to restore it, otherwise, don't mess with it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Qbeezy24 View Post
    I was wondering should I restore from limera1n and go to pwnage tool because all this talk about limera1n is going to be patched so I wanna know what should I do? Thanks in Advance
    Limera1n is by geohot and all of his ra1ns have been buggy.

PWNAGE Tool has been rock solid from the start so I would go with PWNAGE Tool as I waited for it to be released before upgrading iPhone 4 to 4.1 and along with tinyumbrella it was the smoothest jailbreak I have ever done baseband is still at 01.59.00.

Just my opinion.