Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Working 4.1 for 3G Custom Firmware Here

Thanks

Default Working 4.1 for 3G Custom Firmware Here
    If any of you guy's wanna update your 3G to 4.1 due to freezing or slowness PM me I made a custom ipsw with perfect working cydia & ultrasn0w already instaled..

Does not support hacktivation so you will need any ATT sim or a phone book sim..

And please if you wanna use this custom .ipsw the phone "MUST" be jailbroken with redsn0w "NOT" jailbreakme.. Jailbreakme does not pwn iboot so iTunes or phone will not allow custom firmware..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhone3g210 For This Useful Post:

Dragonnl (2010-09-19)

hello
    but u just said that ultrasn0w is already installed, doesn't that mean that it's already activated or not?

Thanks

Yes ultrasn0w is installed but I don't like to hacktivate, so a AT&T or phone book sim is needed once complete to get past the connect to iTunes screen..
    That's it..
    The others that have tried it please replay.

does the ph have to be working i upgraded to 4.1 and now im stuck waitng

did anyone figure out how to fix the MMS issue? i did the same instructions when i was in 4.0 and 4.0.1 from this thread and it didn't work this time around on 4.1. do any of you have other solutions that i could use? i just want some functions to work before the final jailbreak. oh btw did anyone got the "no sim" problem" within the first 30 mins of having this jailbreak? cause i did.

Thanks

For the mms use the sinfuliphonerepo tmobile mms fix.

And add internet2.voicestream.com
    For the data APN

And for the mms APN use wap.voicestream.com

okay i've been constantly having the "No Sim" problem again...it seems like everytime i put the phone in my pocket or if i go to an area where there's minimal signal, it gives me a pop-up that says "No Sim Card Installed". it's weird too that when i installed ultrasn0w after the jailbreak, it didn't ask me to reboot, it just ask me to respring. my only solution is to turn the power off and leave it off for 30 secs. and turn it back on and it would be okay again. i don't want to have to keep doing that everyday damn time. btw i jailbroke my iPhone 3G with the unofficial pwnage tool bundle made by msft_guy. i'm wondering if anyone else on this thread/site is having this problem. would downgrading it back to iOS 4.0.1 bring it back to normal? cause i still have my SHSH blobs saved for that firmware and that firmware only.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3g210 View Post
    If any of you guy's wanna update your 3G to 4.1 due to freezing or slowness PM me I made a custom ipsw with perfect working cydia & ultrasn0w already instaled..

Does not support hacktivation so you will need any ATT sim or a phone book sim..

And please if you wanna use this custom .ipsw the phone "MUST" be jailbroken with redsn0w "NOT" jailbreakme.. Jailbreakme does not pwn iboot so iTunes or phone will not allow custom firmware..
    Any problems with restoring from backups on a different OS version?

I tried to follow limerain and amstuck. I loaded the new os through itunes, then ran limerain. It does it jb work and now my phone is stuck in DFU mode. like blackrain, limerain should have got the phone out of DFU and booted normally. I also manages to get a custom ipsw but it does nopt get loaded. The only option i have is to load the original ipsw on use it without jb. Please guide here. Mine is iphone 3G.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vishalsheth View Post
    I tried to follow limerain and amstuck. I loaded the new os through itunes, then ran limerain. It does it jb work and now my phone is stuck in DFU mode. like blackrain, limerain should have got the phone out of DFU and booted normally. I also manages to get a custom ipsw but it does nopt get loaded. The only option i have is to load the original ipsw on use it without jb. Please guide here. Mine is iphone 3G.

Hi, I have a iPhone 3G on 4.1 and its jailbroken, i used sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 with the original 4.1 ipsw. and i have even managed to get the game center on my iphone but i cant get it to send the confirmation email as its not compatible with the 3G.
    you can get sn0wbreeze from here : http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3fa...eze-V2.0.1.zip

hope this helps you out.
    Notstrong