Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking my 3gs on 3.1.3 "unknown error 1600"

I have just bought a new Iphone 3Gs, When I powered it on a screen of emergency call went on. I want to jailbreak it is new and hasn't been touch in any way I do not know how to find if the baseband allows me to restored with a IPSW file fixed by PWNGE?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tikzo View Post
    I have just bought a new Iphone 3Gs, When I powered it on a screen of emergency call went on. I want to jailbreak it is new and hasn't been touch in any way I do not know how to find if the baseband allows me to restored with a IPSW file fixed by PWNGE?
    If it's recently bought, it's 3.1.3 firmware version with 05.12.01 baseband version.

Pwnagetool won't work for you as your phone can't use custom firmwares at all. You can jailbreak your phone with Spirit, but you'll need to activate it with an official sim and you'll need to use this sim if you also want the phone to function as a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    If it's recently bought, it's 3.1.3 firmware version with 05.12.01 baseband version.

Pwnagetool won't work for you as your phone can't use custom firmwares at all. You can jailbreak your phone with Spirit, but you'll need to activate it with an official sim and you'll need to use this sim if you also want the phone to function as a phone.
    Is there any positive near future to fix this, I have no use of my Iphone then??? :-(

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tikzo View Post
    Is there any positive near future to fix this, I have no use of my Iphone then??? :-(
    Shortly after the next gen iphone is released. Whenever that is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12