Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3GS and iTouch User's On Window's PC Custom IPSW'S

  1. #1
    Green Apple iPhone3g210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Default 3GS and iTouch User's On Window's PC Custom IPSW'S
    For all the pc user's that want custom ipsw's for 3.1 with ultrasn0w already installed for the 3GS pm me and iTouch 2g users that wanna upgrade to 3.1 with a bigger partition also PM me..

  2. #2
    Green Apple zguy916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Good Ole CAlifornia
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I should i do when i have updated to 3.1 already and messed up my baseband but i can downgrade with cydia ,,, my question is how can i update and jailbreak?! Thanks in advance !

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by zguy916 View Post
    I should i do when i have updated to 3.1 already and messed up my baseband but i can downgrade with cydia ,,, my question is how can i update and jailbreak?! Thanks in advance !
    downgrade, since you say you can.
    jailbreak.
    upgrade to a custom ipsw.
    life is good

  4. #4
    Default Activated or unactivated ipsw?
    Are you able to provide a link to a custom ipsw which has been created in expert mode with the activate option un-checked, that is for use on an iphone which is being used on a genuine carrier network?

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Green Apple iPhone3g210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Sorry guys I have been busy these 2 days I just replyed to all my PM's and yes if you guys need one unactivated PM me with what you need...

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3g210 View Post
    For all the pc user's that want custom ipsw's for 3.1 with ultrasn0w already installed for the 3GS pm me and iTouch 2g users that wanna upgrade to 3.1 with a bigger partition also PM me..
    Downgrade the firmware back too 3.0 or 3.0.1 and then rejailbreak with redsn0w and run fuzzyband to see if your baseband is downgrade able if it is then your good...

    Quote Originally Posted by themadsinger View Post
    Are you able to provide a link to a custom ipsw which has been created in expert mode with the activate option un-checked, that is for use on an iphone which is being used on a genuine carrier network?

    Thanks
    Yes give me some time tonight and I'll PM you when I upload the ipsw unactivated
    Last edited by iPhone3g210; 2009-10-05 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    does this have the visual voicemail setting or does visual voicemail work, does mms work?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by abby182000 View Post
    does this have the visual voicemail setting or does visual voicemail work, does mms work?
    Once you are restored to custom 3.1, itunes should offer you the new Carrier Update which enables MMS. I would imagine the visual voicemail works too, but can't say for sure. I haven't gotten a voicemail since I upgraded

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •