Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Frozen on pineapple, please help me

Default Frozen on pineapple, please help me
    i, for the first time jailbroke my iphone 3g yesterday, it was on os 3.0, and was working fine, its now frozen on the pineapple when starting up. it was fine, until i tried to install an mms app, then it said reboot phone, nd has been stuck on the pineapple ever since, so far like 2hours, ive tried to restart with the home and power button, and tried to put into dfu mode, but nothing works, when i plug it into my macbook, it does nothing, if anyone can help, please tell me what to do. it also shuts it self off for about 1 second and then goes back to the pinapple, plz help

to anyone who reads this, disreguard, i could put into dfu mode, i just wasnt holding the buttins long enough, used a watch and it worked
    Last edited by TJ9232; 2009-07-08 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My friend had exactly the same problem as you, except he had an iphone 2g. His iphone worked fine until he tried to install some apps from cydia, I think was he did was put the iphone in DFU mode and then connected it to itunes and did another custom restore.

I hope that helps!

yup... put your phone into DFU mode then do a retore using option key (mac) or shift ( pc ) and click restore and choose your custom firmware, if its not a custom firmware then restore your phone to 3.0 firmware and jailbreak it using redsn0w

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"