Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pwnage 3.0/FW3.0 "no firmware bundle found"?

Default pwnage 3.0/FW3.0 "no firmware bundle found"?
    looking for a little help here. im currently using a 16GB 3G iphone on FW 2.2. ive downloaded pwnage tool 3.0 and the FW3.0 firmware ipsw (using firefox). when i open pwnage and search for firmware i get the red error box telling me there is no firmware bundle found. then it prompts me to search the web for the file. i deleted the firmware file and pwnage tool and started fresh...same problem. i went into expert mode and browsed for the ispw file manually....same problem. has this happened to anyone else? i have been searching for a while but i couldnt find a solution anywhere. my apologies if a similar thread exists....just couldnt find the exact same problem anywhere.

Cool Same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by courtstarr24 View Post
    looking for a little help here. im currently using a 16GB 3G iphone on FW 2.2. ive downloaded pwnage tool 3.0 and the FW3.0 firmware ipsw (using firefox). when i open pwnage and search for firmware i get the red error box telling me there is no firmware bundle found. then it prompts me to search the web for the file. i deleted the firmware file and pwnage tool and started fresh...same problem. i went into expert mode and browsed for the ispw file manually....same problem. has this happened to anyone else? i have been searching for a while but i couldnt find a solution anywhere. my apologies if a similar thread exists....just couldnt find the exact same problem anywhere.
    I have the exact same problem, I have a 8Gb 2G iphone, I made the mistake of upgrading to 3.0.1 and i got in unlocked unkailed mode, its even wierd because i can unlock my phone, but still unactive, I tryed both pwnage and quick pwnage and none works, having the same problem no bundle firmware if anyone has an idea Ill be happy to try it out.

Thanks

Same problem only im using an iPod Touch 2g. I didn't want to pay the $10 for FW 3.0 so i was gonna jailbreak it on my 2.2.1 FW. I kept getting "wrong firmware bundle selected" and i am sure i had right .ipsw file. Just now i decided screw it, i payed $10 for the newest 3.0 FW on my iPod, downloaded Pwnage Tool 3.0, downloaded multiple .ipsw files from multiple sources using firefox and it still won't work! Looking around google, i could find anyone with the solution to this problem.