Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking 3.0 causing issues with Themes and 5 icon dock

Default Jailbreaking 3.0 causing issues with Themes and 5 icon dock
    Is anyone else having problems with this? The icons will show up skinned but the background is absent (just a black background) and my five icon dock squeezes them all to the left leaving a space the size of a regular icon on the right side. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is working fine
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

My dock is doing the same thing, but I haven't tested winterboard yet. I remember reading that WB wasn't quite ready yet, but that was months ago during the beta phase, never heard if they fixed it.

Thanks

having same deal with dock, winterboard has nothing to do with that so what would it matter anyhow, but i tried to remove 5ID and it also wanted to remove idock flow theme and install ifone guide source every time but i now have deleted all of them so i hope it will work soon
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

I re-jailbroke with the new redsn0w method and the dock is just fine now.

I re-jailbroke my phone with redsn0w and my five icon dock worked and most of the themes brought up a background. I have no idea what was with my phone before that. weird.

five icon dock was just updated to be compatible with 3.0. The only issue is when using fivelrows (5 rows of icons instead of 4), there is a bug that makes fivelrows look messed up. I think fivelrows works fine without fiveicondock installed tho.. Also winterboard was updated so it displays wallpaper correctly

Thumbs down 5 icon dock, sorta fixed
    It looks like Saurik updated the MobileSubstrate which fixed the issues with the 5 icon dock. My only problem is the fact that the Messages icon will not hold a skin. It stays as the same 3.0 Messages Icon, which is rather annoying when using an angled dock skin like Amora.

Wish they'd issue an update. It's really frakking annoying.

~JYH

the "Text" icon name needs to be "Messages", simple fix once you ssh into ur themes folder

iPhone? More like MyPhone remz08's Avatar
    Thanks

what does the ipod icon need to be named?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayoraider07 View Post
    five icon dock was just updated to be compatible with 3.0. The only issue is when using fivelrows (5 rows of icons instead of 4), there is a bug that makes fivelrows look messed up. I think fivelrows works fine without fiveicondock installed tho.. Also winterboard was updated so it displays wallpaper correctly
    well I tested that, it seems that out of 5 rows, 5 columns, or 5 dock icons only 2 can work... I tried them all by just disabling and enableing,,, I'm used to them all, so I wish someone can shed some lights on how can this be corrected

Quote Originally Posted by remz08 View Post
    what does the ipod icon need to be named?
    ipod.png, DUH
    Last edited by Metal-Geek; 2009-07-01 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? spider_pig448's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats happening to me two. Everything theme thing works but keyboards and the wallpaper. Its just black. And FCSB workes fine, but Five icon dock is leaned to the left